How to Make Bread Cheese Pizza recipe

Bread Pizza is a quick, easy and kids friendly morning break fast and snack recipe, topped with onions and capsicum pieces and Cheese. My family loves eating bread, therefore I always keep the stock of bread at my home. Bread Pizzas are the perfect and instant munchies to enjoy at any time at home. It is so simple and easy that kids are delighted to have this bread pizzas on daily basis.Bread Pizzas are tiny, cute pizza bites made with toasted bread slices and topped with sliced veggies and lots of cheese. Sometimes, these bread pizzas becomes the best solution to fulfill hunger of me and my family. All the bread and cheese lovers can have a good time with my quickly made bread pizzas, so here I am with a great solution and a superb dish to satisfy your pizza craving even in the mid night. Like me, have you always wondered on how to make pizzas easily without the effort of making the base, which can be really time consuming? Well, here’s one way of solving that problem, if you’re short of time, try this quick recipe. I was left with a packet of mozzarella (pizza cheese). When I had some colourful bell peppers I changed my mind and made this quick pizza I also made another one addictive snack recipe with the cheese ,want to know what stay tuned I will post as early as possible. In my home my father will like it so much off-course I am also, but we eat different na.. First time I saw this recipe in online I like it so much, frist I tried this tasty recipe in my home wow it really so tasty... That day we prepare this recipe in pan fry its also be good to me.... So lets see the tasty recipe how to prepare.. But I change some ingredients here.... 

Ingredients :- 

  • Bread slices 6 
  • Onions finely chopped 1
  • Tomato finely chopped 1
  • Capsicum Finely chopped 1 
  • Mozzrella Cheese 5 tbsp (as you use)
  • Tomato sauce 3 tbsp
  • Pasta sauce  3 tbsp
  • Pizza sauce  3 tbsp  
  • Olive oil  3 tbsp
  • Red Chili flakes 1 tbsp 
How to prepare Bread Cheese Pizza recipe
Method :-

  1. First pre heat the oven in 200 degrees for 5 minutes. And then start next process, take a oven try  apply olive oil and then put it a side.
  2. Next take a bread, and then apply to bread tomato sauce or pizza sauce what u like u can use that sauce. Apply it all side to bread.
  3. And then add some finely chopped onions pieces, finely chopped capsicum pieces, grated cheese, olive oil , red chili flakes sprinkle.
  4. And then move it to oven and cook it for 10 minutes for  baking bread. When the bread is baked and open it move it out and then serve it....

And now tasty and yummy morning break fast is ready to bite. Its preparation also very easy and quickly... Its good to eat in morning breakfast... Serve this with tomato sauce.... And then enjoy it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment