How to Prepare Mushroom Pepper Fry South Indian Style

   Hi friends, today one different recipe "Mush room Pepper fry". It’s very simple yet tasty recipe. I love mushroom and this recipe, is easy to cook and you don’t need a lot of ingredients. If you eat spicy food this is the perfect recipe for you. It goes well with Fried rice or even with Chapathi, Naan items... Certain kinds of Mushrooms are high in fiber, vitamin B1, B2, B3 and Vitamin C. Mushrooms are much more than just Fungus. They are highly nutritious and they taste fantastic in the right recipe.  I was of the opinion that mushrooms are non-vegetarian due to their meaty flavor. Mushrooms are vegetarian and would be a crowd favorite. Since I hadn’t cooked with mushrooms before, I tried to keep it simple by adding the asian flavors which I am comfortable with. I my family we eat non veg likely but I don't know how to prepare this recipe in home. When we want to restaurant, in Saturday's we don't eat non veg... That time we eat Mush room Special... First time I tried this recipe but its not good taste to me, again I will try this recipe with my mother help it so good taste... Really so good to eat that tasty spicy  recipe.. Its preparation also easy to cook this recipe...  And mine too... Button mushroom are the most popular.  So try this tasty recipe for a starter. 

Ingredient :-


  • Mush room pieces  1 cup
  • Onions 1/2 cup
  • Ginger garlic paste 1, 1/2 spoon
  • Green chillis 3
  • Pepper powder 2 spoon
  • Curry leaf powder
  • coriander leafs 
  • salt to taste
  • Turmeric powder 1/4 spoon
  • Lemon juice 1 spoon
  • Oil (or) Olive oil 5 spoons
 Mushroom Pepper Fry South Indian Style
Method :-


  1. First take a bowl add water to  boil. When the water is boiled,  then add salt, mushroom pieces soak it for 30 minutes.
  2. After 30 minutes move it to a bowl and then press it... And then put it to a side..
  3. Next take a pan add oil to heat, when oil is heated then add chopped onions, chopped green chilies, ginger garlic past, salt and then mix it well. 
  4. When onions are fried, and then add boiled mushroom pieces, turmeric powder and mix it... Fry it for 5 minutes in medium flame.
  5. Then add pepper powder, curry leaf powder, coriander leafs, and mix it for 10 minutes.
  6. And then add lemon juice and mix it for 2 minutes.  Then move to  serving bowl add some coriander leafs....... And now the dish is ready to serve it hot...
Sever it recipe with chapati, roti, naan, fried rice serve it.. Its so tasty and spicy recipe so friends  lets try this recipe and then enjoy the taste. You can use it side dish to rice also for munching item. So friends lets try this recipe and then seed to me your feed back to me... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment