Carrot and Apple Healthy Soup Recipe How to Make

        Hi friends good morning to all.. Today one different and healthy soup, Carrot Apple Soup... Its very healthy and good taste also... I love apples very much, my husband also so I tried this healthy recipe in my home... Love to bring spirituality to the table through symbolic recipes and this combination ticks all the boxes with my chosen ingredients. Carrots are one of the significant special foods that we are encouraged to eat. In Yiddish the word for carrots is mehren, which means to increase. Soup is one of the easiest starters for family meals. Carrots, sweetened with apples and a teaspoon of honey provide a delicious warming soup. Carrot soup garnished with apples and thyme. I did not think that I would like this soup.  I really do not like carrots.  I have tried and tried, but I do not like them. However, this soup was really great!  It has a bit of “zing” to it, so go light on the ginger or spices if you prefer it less hot. Really its a great combination of this both.. One fruit one is vegetable.. Actually my husband like carrot but am so so, he asked to me you can prepare some different soup with me.. I saw this soup in T.V. so I tried this soup in my home... He will be so happy to that... I am also happy y means now on day I am also carrot lover....:) Very less ingredients to prepare this soup so tasty.... K lets see the process to make the soup......

Ingredients :-

  • Carrots 2
  • Apple 1
  • Salt for taste
  • Garlic Pieces 1 tbsp
  • Pepper Powder 1 tsp
  • Butter 3 cubes
  • Sugar 8 tbsp
  • Honey 4 tbsp
    Carrot  Apple  Soup Recipe
Preparation :-

  1. First take a bowl add water, carrot pieces and then boil for soft... When the carrot is boiled then move it to a side for cool.... 
  2. Carrots a cooled then take carrots to a jar and then grind it fine paste. When carrots are totally pasted then move it to a side. Next in same jar add half apple cut into small pieces, and then grind it fine paste....
  3. Now take a sauce pan add butter, when butter is melted then add garlic pieces to fry, then add carrot paste, apple paste, 1 glass water, salt, pepper powder, sugar and then mix it well...
  4. And then boil it for 10 minutes in medium flame, it will be thicked then move it to a serving bowl and then serve it... When your are serving this carrot apple soup add chopped apple pieces into soup.... And also add honey also then serve it tasty and yummy Carrot Apple Soup is ready to sip...... 
Tasty yummy Carrot Apple Soup is ready to sip.... Its so tasty and delicious soup.. And also so healthy, you can take this soup regularly its so good to to your health... If you want add some cream also for more taste.... So friends try this tasty soup in your home and then send to me a small feed back to me guys.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment