Sweet Corn Halwa Recipe How to Prepare

    Hi friends, today recipe is "Sweet Corn Halwa"... Corn  is every body's favourite n mine too, I wanted to try something different instead of routine with corn, I found the corn fritter n a corn halwa recipe... First time I saw this recipe in online... its so tempting n could not resist myself. Today I got a chance to try them n they came out so well n was very yummy. Sweetcorn Halwa Sometime back I watched a cookery item's in online..  I really impressed to see this recipe... Then I went to shop then I buy sweet corn, and went to home then I started to prepare this recipe with my style... Its so yummy.. My dad will love it so much am so happy to share my recipe to my friends.... So friends please read the process to make the tasty Halwa Sweet corn halwa......... 

Ingredients :-
  • Sweet Corn 1 cup
  • Milk 1,1/2 cup
  • Sugar 1 cup
  • Cardamons 5
  • Ghee 15 tbsp
  • Cashew nuts 10
  • Almonds crush 3 tbsp
  • Pista crush 2 tsp
  • Palkova (sweet koya) 6 tbsp
  • Coconut grated 1/2 cup
Sweet Corn Halwa Recipe How to Make
Preparation :-
  1. First take a jar add sweet corn, just crush it like a paste... now take a jar add 4 tbsp ghee to heat, when ghee is heated then add sweet corn paste and then fry it for good smell in medium flame...
  2. When sweet corn paste is fried for good smell (it leaves raw smell) then move it to a plate, then start next process...
  3. Now take a wok add ghee 2 tbsp, when ghee is heated then add grated coconut to for 3 minutes in low flame then move it to a plate...
  4. In same wok add 1 cup milk and then boil it for one boil, when milk is boiled then add fried sweet corn mixture and then mix it well for then put lid to boil it low flame for 5 minutes.
  5. Sweet corn is totally cooked then add fried coconut mixture and then mix it well... Then add 1/2 cup milk then mix it well... Next add sweet kova and mix it well..
  6. And then add sugar also then boil it for the mixture will be thick (cook it in medium flame only)....
  7. Now take a wok add ghee to heat, when ghee is heated then add fried cashew nuts, some almonds to fry it for... When cashew nuts are fried then move to  a side..
  8. When the halwa is cooked then add cardamons powder and then mix it well.... Then add some ghee and fried cashew nuts,almond and then move it to a serving bowl and then serve it...... with add some pista crush, almond crush and then serve it.... 
 So sweet and tasty so soft in mouth recipe "Sweet Corn Halwa"  is ready to eat.. Its so easy to prepare this recipe in your home.. So friends try this and then tell me the tasty.... :)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment