Chicken Coriander Leaves Curry Recipe How to Prepare

     Coriander chicken curry is a very light chicken curry which is pretty easy to make. Very few spices and yogurt and cilantro makes it very different yet very yummy. I love using herbs in my food. It entangles the dish with some enchanting aroma. That is why i cooked up the herbs chicken. The herb that I basically used in this dish are the fresh bunch of green coriander leaves and a bunch of fresh mint leaves. This is a really subtle chicken dish that is full of coriander flavour... I LOVE Dhania (coriander) , I have talked time and time again of my love for Dhania. Anyway I have had a long love affair with Dhania chicken; I would order it from an  restaurant that was right outside our house. Its so tasty and spicy delicious curry... I searched this recipe in online... Then search some chicken then I tried in my home then.. Ok but not came restaurant taste will not came, again I watch this recipe in google so tried so change's for the taste of chicken.. Finally I nearly reached this recipe... So friends try this recipe in your home... Lets see the process to make the curry....

Ingredients :-
  • Bone Less Chicken 250 grams
  • Coriander leaves 1/2 cup
  • Mint leaves 1/6 cup
  • Curd (yogurt) 1/4 cup
  • Salt to taste
  • Oil 10 tbsp
  • Onions 2
  • Tomatoes 2
  • Green chilies 8
  • Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
  • Red chili Powder 1,1/2 tbsp
  • Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
  • Coriander powder 1 tsp
  • Garam masala powder 1 tbsp
Chicken Coriander Leaves Curry Recipe How to Cook
Preparation :-
  1. First take a jar add coriander leaves, mint leaves and then grind it, then add water and then grind fine paste... 
  2. Now take a bowl add cleaned chicken pieces, salt, coriander paste, curd and then mix it well for.... Then marinated the chicken for 1 hour....
  3. Then take a wok add oil to heat, when oil is heated then add chopped onions, ginger garlic paste and then fry it for 5 minutes...
  4. And then add green chilies to fry, then add turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, tomato pieces and then fry it for..... 
  5. When oil is oozes out then add marinated chicken and then mix it well, put the lid and then cook it for 15 minutes in medium flame.... If you want add little bit of water
  6. After 15 minutes check the chicken and then mix it well for, when the chicken cooked then add garam masala powder and then mix it well for...
  7. And boil it for 5 minutes in medium flame, then add chopped coriander leaves and then move it to a bowl... And then serve it.....
The tasty and delicious recipe, "Chicken Dhaniya" is ready... Its so spicy and tasty mouth watering recipe... So friends try this recipe in your home and then send to me a feed back to me... Its good to eat with roti, naan, chapati, fried rice, etc....,

0 comments:

Post a Comment