Andhra Style Sambar Punugulu Recipe How to Cook

      Hi friends good morning to all, today one different and tasty morning break fast recipe Sambar Punugulu ..... Its a desi recipe recipe, in Andhra we prepare this recipe in break fast so simple to prepare this recipe.... Sambar punugulu recipe is a delicious recipe ,which I learnt from my Amma.... My amma learn this recipe her amma (my grand maa) my amma prepare this recipe in sunday's y means that all my family have in home that y my amma will be prepare this recipe.... The taste is mmmmmhhhhhhh!!!!!! mouth watering recipe it is...  Like Sambar idly recipe but here I use punugulu (Punugulu means its prepare with idly batter)... My amma prepare this recipe in home me and my sis will be fighting... first me I told then my sis also me... But my amma will first give to my dad only :).... Next we eat this the tasty and delicious recipe... Its so easy to prepare this recipe in home.... So friends lets see the process to make the recipe........ 

Ingredients :-

  • Idly Batter 1 cup
  • Toor dal 1 cup
  • Tomatoes 2
  • Onions 2
  • Tamarind Puree 1/2 cup
  • Green chilies 8
  • Red chili powder 2 tsp
  • Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
  • Hing powder pinch 
  • Salt to taste
  • Maida flour 3 tbsp
  • Oil for deep fry
  • Urad dal 1 tsp
  • Mustard seeds 1 tsp
  • Cumin seeds 1 tsp
  • Fenugreek seeds 1/4 tsp
  • Ginger pieces 1 tsp
  • Sambar powder 2 tbsp
  • Curry leaves 
  • Coriander leaves
Andhra Style Sambar Punugulu Recipe  How to Prepare
Preparation :-

  1. First take a cooker add toor dal, chopped onions, chopped tomato pieces, chopped green chilies, water and then boil it for 4 vissels and then switch of the gas and then live it for 5 minutes... 
  2. After the pressure will gone then open the cooker lid, and then mash it like a paste... then put a side for next process....
  3. Now take a wok add 5 tbsp of oil to heat, when oil is heated then add urad dal, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds to fry... Then add hing powder, curry leaves and then mix it well...
  4. Now add mashed toor dal paste (pappu) mix it well, then add tamarind puree, 2,1/2 cup water (check the sour and then add water), salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, sambar powder and then mix it well for... And boil it for 2 boils came..
  5. When the sambar is over then move it to a side, and then start next process to make the punugulu.......
  6. Now take a bowl add idly batter, salt, finely chopped ginger pieces, maida flour, chopped green chilies and then mix it well for...
  7. Now take a wok add oil to heat, when oil is heated then take idly batter drop the small balls in to oil (you can use spoon also to make this punugulu)  and then fry it golden color...
  8. When it cames golden color then move it to a paper towel... Then move it the punugulu in to sambar and then soak it for 15 minutes and then serve it...............
And now the tasty delicious morning break fast recipe "Sambar Punugulu" is ready to eat... Its so tasty and easy to make Andhra Recipe.... So friends try this recipe in your home and then send to me a small feed back to guys......... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment