Baby Corn Soup Recipe Indian Style Restaurant

    Hi friends, today one different and easy to prepare restaurant recipe "Baby Corn Soup" recipe.... A bowl of hot Soup with warm garlic bread or a bowl of pasta is always a comfort food for me. Though I prepare soups often they never find their way to my blog as I usually prepare it for dinner and I find it difficult to click photos in the night. Few days back, I had prepared this soup along with pasta for a quick weekend lunch and hence I got the opportunity to click the soup !! I love any kind of soups like thick, clear or rich milk based ones where as DH prefers clear soups or vegetables shorbas and hence I prepare mostly thin soups according to his preferences. Baby corn and capsicum makes an amazing combo in various forms such as Stir fry, curry , gravy, pulao or soup. I just love this combo and never get tired of it. This is a very easy clear soup which can be prepared in a matter of minutes. We grab certain items without a second thought while grocery shopping sometimes. I did the same and had grabbed a pack of fresh looking baby corn. I was determined to use it in a more healthy way than preparing fried Manchurian. I vaguely remembered the recipe of my amma’s amazing baby corn soup in which she would add a handful of lentil. I made my own version of baby corn soup, and to my amazement found the bowl empty. Try this and enjoy the hot soup with your family.

Ingredients :-

  • Baby Corns 3
  • Butter 2 tbsp
  • Garlic cloves 5
  • Cinnamon Stick 3 pieces
  • Cloves 5
  • Corn flour 2 tbsp
  • Bay leaf 1
  • Salt to taste
  • Spring Onions 2 tbsp
  • Pepper powder 1 tbsp
  • Chopped Coriander leaves
Baby Corn Soup Recipe Indian Style Restaurant How to Prepare
Preparation :-

  1. First take baby corns cut it 2 baby corns and then add to jar and then grind it fine paste, next take another baby corn cut it like a small pieces and then put it a side....
  2. Next take a bowl add baby corn pieces, salt to taste, water and then boil it for, the baby corn is boiled... When baby corn is boiled then strain water to a bowl and then put it a side.....
  3. Now take a pan add butter to heat, when butter is heated then add bay leaf, cloves, garlic clove pieces, cinnamon stick pieces to fry...
  4. When the masala is fried then add baby corn boiled water add and then mix it well... for boiled water..
  5. Water will be boiled then add pepper powder, salt to taste, baby corn paste add again boil it for... If you want water then add some water also and then mix it again boil it for one boil..
  6. Now take a bowl add corn flour powder, little bit water then mix it like a thick water paste... When the water is boiled then add this corn flour mixture and then put the gas low flame and then mix it well.... 
  7. Again boil it for 5 minutes in medium flame only (mix it well) when the soup is thicked then add chopped spring onions, chopped coriander leaves and then mix it then move it to a serving bowl and then serve it hot.................
Yummy tasty Baby Corn Soup is ready to sip... Its so easy and tasty soup.... Its rich and tasty like restaurant style.... So friends try this recipe in your home and then send to me a feed back to me guys..........


0 comments:

Post a Comment