Indian Snack Baby Corn with spring onions Recipe

   Hello friends, today one different snack item "Baby corn spring onions". Its very easy to prepare and also so good aroma. I prepare this item in my home, wow I really loved it.. my dad will like it so much.. Its preparation time also be fast... Its a Chinese dish I saw this recipe in T.V. I like it so much, one day I tried this recipe in my home... Baby corn is very fast to cooked the item so I prepared this item with paneer also its really wow. Little bit spicy and tangy, sweet flavor. Kids will be love it so much, actually my sis son, want different and different snacks, break fast he won't, so I tried some recipes to here. When he came's to my home in holiday's time, I prepare to him different types of food I will prepared. Especially he likes chicken, smoothies, drinks, pizza... etc.., so I tried so recipe I search and then I watch T.V. and some book's I search and then recipe's and then I change some change  to your flavor's.  Simple ingredients and time be also be saved so try this snack item in your home and then enjoy the taste.... 

Items :-

  • Baby corns 250 grams
  • Maida 3 spoons
  • Corn flour 6 spoons
  • Ginger garlic paste 1 spoon
  • Spring onions 1/4 cup
  • Soya sauce 1 spoon
  • Chilli sauce 1 spoon
  • Tomato sauce 1 spoon
  • Green chillies 2
  • Garlic cloves chopped 1 spoon
  • Pepper powder 1/2 spoon
  • Salt to taste
  • Red colour little bit
  • Oil for deep fry
  • Cashew nuts
  • Coriander, curry leafs chopped
Indian Snack Baby Corn with spring onions Recipe How to make
Preparation :-

  1. Take a bowl add corn flour, maida, salt to taste, ginger garlic paste, pepper powder, red colour, Some water and then mix it like a bajji mixer. 
  2. Prepare it little bit thick contains, and then add baby corn pieces and mix it well.
  3. Next take a fry pan add oil to heat, when oil is heated and then take baby corn pieces, dip into the maida mixture, and then drop it to oil fry the baby corn piece, fry it in medium flame.
  4. And then fry it for  golden brown colour, it came's and then move to a paper towel.
  5. Next take a wok add 3 spoons of oil to heat it, oil will heated then add garlic pieces, cashew nuts, green chillies to fry.
  6. Then add spring onions to fry it for 2 minutes, then add chili sauce, soya sauce, tomato sauce and mix it well.
  7. And then add 1/8 glass of water and mix it well, the mixture will catch the masala. 
  8. Next add fried baby corn pieces and mix it well for, and fry it for 5 minutes.
  9. Then add coriander, curry leaves and fry it for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes turn baby corn pieces to a serving bowl and serve it with tomato sauce...  
Now the snack,  Baby corn with spring onions snack is ready to eat... Serve this item with tea.. Children will be like it so much.... Try this in your home and then send to me your feed back..