Malabar Paratha with Egg Recipe How to Prepare

    Hi friends good morning to all...... My marriage work is started so am little bit busy... So am  late to post in blog... My marriage is coming so am little busy that's y am late to post here..... :)  Back to the recipe .. today recipe is what????... "Malabar Paratha" Parathas,  and me are not too close. I do make them, but not on a regular basis. Basically I prepared this paratha some simple occasion.. This layered paratha has been on my list for a really long time and I finally got to it. With some tips this paratha can be made very easily. The parathas were soft and flaky and it was an instant hit with even my me and my dad...  Malabar paratha – soft refined flour dough thin sheets folded to form layered bread, skillet cooked pure ghee. Delicious Paratha is an irresistible recipe & favorite among st  adults alike...! It tastes great when served hot  with any  spicy curry  or onion raitha. Also, It makes a filling & great dish for breakfast or dinner. Its my favorite since my childhood. Whenever, we go to restaurant, we used to order & enjoy lips macking parathas. I tried this recipe at home for the first time, when my friends mom taught this recipe. It  involves kneading wheat flour, maida flour to soft dough by dazzling oil to it. Give a try, everybody in your family from adults to kids would love it...:) We also had friends for dinner that night and they loved it too. Remember more the oil, more the flakiness. :)

Ingredients :-

  • Maida Flour 2 cups
  • Wheat flour 1/4 cup
  • Egg 1
  • Sugar 2 tbsp
  • Milk 1/4 cup
  • Salt to taste
  • Oil for use
  • Baking powder 1 tsp
  • Butter / ghee for use 
Malabar Paratha with egg Recipe How to Make
Preparation :-

  1. First take a bowl add egg mixture, sugar and then beat it... Then add milk again beat it for 2 minutes for bobbules....
  2. Now add in this mixture maida, wheat flour, salt, baking powder, 5 tbsp oil then mix it well... and mix it, if you want to dough prepare then add water also helping for dough...
  3. And make it a soft dough with your knee... And then put it for rest 1 hour... Then make it paratha....
  4. After 1 hour then take the dough again press it with your knee... And then make it small balls.. Then take a rolling pin, take small ball and then press it like a chapati then apply ghee into  chapati....
  5. Then shape it like a zig zag shape to prepare the paratha... And then pin it like paratha with the help of oil.. 
  6. Now take a wok add oil to heat, when pan is heated then add paratha in to pan fry it with ghee / butter to fry both side.. When the paratha is fried both sides then move it to a serving plate and then serve it with aloo, carrot masala curry... 
And now the tasty ans easy to make breakfast or dinner recipe "Malabar Paratha" is ready to eat.. its so soft and tasty item.. If you can serve with palak paneer, paneer masala curry its good to eat... So friends try this recipe in your home and then send to me a feed back to me guys......

0 comments:

Post a Comment