Bhindi Mirch Fry Recipe How to Prepare

   Hi friends, today recipe is Bendhi Cashew nut & Ground nut fry curry... This is very simple to prepare side dish curry. This vegetable is abundant in my back yard and there are always numerous ways to cook it, of all those, I like this simple stir fry we call it vepudu. Lady finger curry is very good to health.. Me and my dad will  like  this dish, my amma prepared with lady finger gravy, fry, chutney and we  adores more when my amma will cook this stir fry with some crunchy nuts. But this curry is prepared by me, I prepare some different and north style and andhra style use in this curry . So I use in this fry like  peanuts and cashews. Peanuts for my dad and cashews for me :)..... I love to eat cashew nuts.. raisins, when ever my prepare any sweets are any special item will be prepared na first I eat only cashew and raisins only... :-)........ Lady finger  is one of those gooey vegetables, that can easily put me off. Its very good to eat for health, mainly kids will eat this ladys finger regularly it good to there memory.. So lets see the process to make the curry process to prepare........

Ingredients :-
  • Lady's fingers 250 grams
  • Ground nuts 1/6 cup
  • Cashew nuts 20
  • Red Chilies 8
  • Garlic cloves 6
  • Onions 2
  • Green chilies 3
  • Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
  • Dry Coconut powder 2 tbsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Red chili powder 1 tsp
  • Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
  • Oil 8 tsp
  • Curry leaves
Bhindi Mirch Fry Recipe How to Make
Preparation :-

  1. First take a pan add oil to heat, (add oil 1/2 cup for fry the bendhi) when is heated then add chopped bendhi pieces to fry it for brown color in medium flame. Bendhi is fried then move it to a plate, put it a side....
  2. Now take a jar add red chilies, dry coconut powder, salt, garlic cloves and then grind it fine powder and then put a side.
  3. In same oil, to fry cashew nuts, ground nuts, curry leaves to fry it for lite gold color.. Then move it to a plate and then put it a side.
  4. Now take a pan add oil to heat, when oil is heated then add chopped onions to fry for lite pink color. Then add chopped green chilies, salt, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder and mix it well... 
  5. Now grind masala powder also and mix it well... And then add fried cashew nuts, ground nut and mix it well....
  6. And then add fried bendhi pieces also, and then mix it and fry it for 5 minutes in low flame and fry for.. Then move it to a serving bowl and then serve it...... 
And then the tasty and delicious recipe "Bendhi Mirchi Fry" is ready to eat... You can serve this recipe with rice for side dish, or take with chapati, pulka, roti also good combination to eat this fry.... So friends try this recipe tasty it and then send to me howz it is the taste.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment