Strawberry Shrikhand Indian Style Dessert Recipe

    Hi, today one interesting tasty recipe "Straw Berry Shirkhand"... Its prepare for morning breakfast or eat in any time its good.... In this summer eat this cool shirkhand to eat... Its so tasty and delicious.... I am putting the strawberry season to full use. And this is the first time I have access to strawberries which doesn't cost a bomb. And we are nearing the end of the strawberry season here. I have frozen quite a few and made two bottles of jam. The easiest way to use them is to make milkshake for breakfast. Its made atleast twice in a week during the season. Occassionaly, I make strawberry flavored Shrikand too. That is also quite easy except that hung curd has to be made. Often I forget to reserve the curd to prepare hung curd and by the time I realise I would have churned the curd to make buttermilk. At home, we prefer buttermilk than curd. Though the plain Shrikand is not much favored by me & my dad of course, all my family members...we loves the strawberry flavored one. I made a delicious and colorful Shrikhand with Strawberries. Shrikhand  is nothing but sweetened strained yogurt that is usually made in Maharashtra and Gujarat. Shrikhand because I considered yogurt savory and it was sacrilege to add sugar to yogurt. Now that I'm older and wiser I know how tasty this combination could be. To add some color and sweetness to plain shrikhand, I added some strawberry pulp to yogurt and then to make it even more fancy, I layered yogurt with strawberry puree. This combination was so amazing -- both in the looks department and also in the taste department. But today I use only Yogurt in this.... So lets see the process to make...

Ingredients :-

  • Straw berry's 6
  • Curd 1,1/2 cup
  • Sugar 10 tbsp
  • Almond Pieces 
Strawberry Shrikhand Indian Style How to Prepare
Preparation :-

  1. First take a bowl put cotton cloth and then add to cloth curd, and then close the cloth hang for 2 hours...
  2. When the cloth is hanged the water will be strain, then we will be got yogurt... That the yogurt will be used in this.... 
  3. After 2 hours check it one the water will strain only yogurt will be there, then move it to a bowl...
  4. Now take a jar add sugar then grind it fine powder, when sugar is powder then add to yogurt and then mix it well....
  5. In same jar add fresh straw berry's and then grind it fine paste... When the berry's are paste the add to mixed yogurt and then mix it well...
  6. And then take a serving bowl add this shrikhand in to that, then add almond pices now move it to freezer and then cool it for 2 to 3 hours then serve it...... 
Then the tasty and delicious recipe "ShriKhand Straw Berry's" is ready to eat..... You can eat this in morning breakfast then you prepare this in night.. Then you can seerve it in morning break fast... Or you can eat this in after lunch you can prepare this in morning time..... So friends try this easy recipe in your home and then send to me a feed back to me.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment