How to Prepare Paneer Khoya Curry

    Hi friends am back... Finely my marriage over... I am so happy to share my life... Lets see introduction of Khoya Paneer.... Khoya  Paneer Curry (Kova Panner Curry) is one of the most popular dish in North Indian cuisine. It is very easy to cook and perfect for those who like creamy and buttery dishes. Don’t worry about the fat as you can cut calories, by using homemade khoya (Dried evaporated milk), made from skimmed milk in 5 min. I will share the recipe soon. For healthier option you may replace paneer with silken tofu. Khoya paneer was in my to do list from a long time. Finally I tried it last weekend and the taste was awesome. Addition of khoya makes it different from regular  paneer and it tastes so yummy. Paneer  in a rich gravy base of khoya (evaporated milk solids), onion and tomato pastes I use in this curry has delicate notes and flavors with just a bit of heat from the green chilies. I use in this recipe not sweet khoya its un sweet khoya I take.. Once I went to my friend sister marriage, in that marriage I eat this tasty khoya panner recipe, really I loved it so much. Next day I saw this process in online but there is another type of khoya recipe I saw. Then how to prepare this, then I ask to my mom, my mom told to me just watch the ingredients and try it for. So I can tried this  recipe with some variations. Wow the taste is great, but I take some sweet khoya also in this gravy.. Some spicy and some sweet I like it 2 combinations of this recipe.. My mom and then my family will be like it this recipe so much... This version is like some gravies you get in restaurants. But the gravy is some more thick or creamy. The curry is subtly flavored and spiced. Since this is a rich curry, its good to make on special occasions, festivals or celebrations. Panner Khoya goes best with tandoori rotis, naans or chapatis. The curry also goes with steamed rice, jeera rice or vegetable pulao. If u want some more rich u want, u can add some cashew nuts and almond nuts also use this recipe. It more taste and more highly rich so try this tasty "Khoya panner curry".  Let’s come to the recipe.

Ingredients :-
  • Paneer 200 grams
  • Khoya  (un sweet) 100 grams
  • Onions 2 (paste it)
  • Tomatoes 2 (paste it)
  • Ginger garlic paste
  • Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
  • Red chili powder 2 tbsp
  • Shahjeera 1 tsp
  • Garam masala powder 1 tbsp
  • Green chilies 4
  • Salt to taste
  • Coriander leaves
  • Butter 2 tbsp
  • Oil 8 tbsp
  • Water 2 glasses
 How to Prepare Paneer Khoya Curry

Preparation :-
  1. First take a wok add oil to heat, when is heat and then add paneer cubes to fry for lite golden color. It cames golden color and then move it to a plate.
  2. Next take same wok add in this oil only butter, when butter is melted and then add shahajeera and then fry it for.
  3. Next add onion paste fry it for 2 minutes, it came's lite pink color and then add ginger garlic paste green chilies also and then fry it for good smell.
  4. Now oil is came out to the onion paste, and then add tomato paste also add and then fry it for 5 minutes.
  5. And then add salt, turmeric powder and then mix it well. And now add red chili powder and then fry it for 5 minutes.
  6. After 5 minutes add khoya, fried panner and then mix it well. When the khoya is mealted and then add water and then mix it well.
  7. And now put lid and cook it for 10 minutes in low flame, after 10 minutes check it for once the gravy is thick are not.
  8. Once the gravy is then mix it for, when the gravy is cooked and then be thicked and then add garam masala powder and mix it well. Oil will be came out and then add fresh coriander leaves chopped add it to gravey and then mix it.
  9. And now the gravy is ready and then move it to a serving bowl and add some fresh coriander and then serve it hot....
And now the khoya is ready to eat.. Its so tasty and easy to prepare this recipe. So try this recipe and then enjoy the tasty.. Its so good taste.. But today I use unsweet khoya if u want try also with sweet khoya its really so good taste also..... So lets try this recipe and then enjoy it.. I prefer this recipe in dinner time......

0 comments:

Post a Comment