South Indian Mutton Biryani Recipe How to Making Process

   Hi friends good morning to all, today recipe is "Mutton Biryani" recipe.. Its my sister recipe... She is an expert in biryani's... My akka prepare chicken biryani, prawn biryani so much.. Its awesome taste.... Really I love to eat this recipe... Actually I don't like mutton curry / fry.. But Love to eat Mutton biryani.. I eat only rice,  the flavor is so tempting to me.. Nice aroma and taste is mmmmmhhhhhh!!!!! When ever my akka is prepared this recipe whole family will be on my home... My akka is great cooker, my darling amma also great cooker... My akka made this recipe monthly twice.. That day in my home, all my family member are came to my home.. Actually in my family member meet every sunday.. One sunday my home, next sunday my auntys home.. We have a big family... That day we celebrate musti, joy, so so... Ok lets see the process, simple process and so easy yo make..  So lets see the making process to prepare this recipe.......

Ingredients :-

  • Mutton 1/2 kg
  • Rice 3 cups
  • Onions 2
  • Tomatoes 2
  • Green chili's 6
  • Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
  • Red chili powder 2 spoons
  • Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
  • Cinnamon pieces 4 to 5
  • Cloves 6
  • Cardamom 3
  • Bay leafs 4
  • Star Anise (Ilicium verum seeds) 3
  • Mace 2
  • Wailong (Marati mogga) 3
  • Shaw Jerra (Shajeera) 2 tsp
  • Oil 8 spoons
  • Coconut milk 3 cups, Water 2, 1/2 cups
  • Mint leaves, coriander leaves
South Indian Mutton Biryani Recipe How to Prepare
Method :-

  1. First take a cooker add mutton, some onions, salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste 1 spoon and boil it for 2 vissel.
  2. Next take bowl add some oil, then add shaw jerra, cloves, bay leafs, wailong, mace, star anise, cinnamon, cardamom and fry it for.
  3. Next add chopped onions, green chili's, mint leaves, coriander leaves, ginger garlic paste and fry it lite golden color, then add turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt, tomato pieces boil it for 10 minutes.
  4. After then add boiled mutton pieces and mix it well, then boil it for 5 minutes.
  5. And then add coconut milk, boiled water and mix it well.
  6. Next add soaked rice and mix it well, and then boil it for 15 to 20 minutes in medium flame.
  7. Rice is boiled then mix it care and then turn to serving bowl and serve with hot....
Its very tasty and delicious recipe "Mutton Biryani" recipe.. Sever this with chicken curry or raitha combination. So spicy and delicious recipe, serve this recipe hot only... So friends try this recipe today and then send to me a feed back to me........ :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment