How to Prepare Rava Dosa Recipe in Andhra Style

     Hi friends, today recipe is "Rava Dosa" its very famous in your city... Actually this is restaurant style.... As I am a big dosa fan I would like to share my Dosa philosophy with you guys today. White crust and soggy dosa's definitely turns me off. According to me making a perfect dosa is definitely an art. I have various specifications (textures of dosa) for the various varieties of dosas. For example, I want my Rava dosa and paper roast dosa's to be very thin and crisp where as the Masala dosa should be porous, perfectly red and crisp outside and soft inside and where as the Poha(Atukula) dosa and Utappam should be very soft, porous and should have medium crisp crust. I know.. I know all these requirements are met only by dosa's in Hotels. But with a little effort and by using basic tricks and tips the same kind of perfection can be even achieved by us at home. I am always in search of perfect dosa recipes which meets my requirements and all these dosa recipes you find in my blog are personally tried, tested and loved by me. So guys if you are like me, then go ahead and enjoy this hotel style crispy Rava dosa right in your kitchen. Try it, you will definitely love this. So lets see the process to make the Rava Dosa process......


Ingredients :-

  • Urad dal 1 small cup
  • Rice 2 1/2 small cups
  • Maida 1/2 cup
  • Semolina (Bombay Rava) 3 cups
  • Onions 2
  • Green chilies 8
  • Cumin seeds (Jerra) 2 tbsp
  • Pepper 2 tsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Oil 
  • Water 4 to 5 glasses of water
How to MakeRava Dosa Recipe in Andhra Style
Preparation :-
  1. First soak rice, urad dal for 4 to 5 hours. And grind it fine paste and put it for 6 hours then use it the paste.(Same dosa process).
  2. Next take the dosa mixture and add salt to taste, cumin seeds, pepper, semolina, maida, mix it well. 
  3. Then add water and mix it well. Then add finely chopped onions, chopped green chilies, and mix it well. (Don't mix thick mixer, add more water and mix it lose consistency, like this.)
  4. Next heat the dosa pan and spread it like layer and add oil, and fry it both sides.  
  5. Next take serving plate and serve with chatni......
So the Rava Dosa is ready to bit... Its very tasty and delicious recipe and so spicy break fast..... So friends try this recipe in your home and then send to me a small feed back to me guys.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment