How to Prepare Gutti Vankaya Dry Curry Recipe

       Hi friends good morning to all, today one different spicy recipe "Gutti Vankaya Dry" very tasty and delicious recipe. My " My Aunt y(Mom's Sister)" prepare this recipe. I love it so much so tasty and juicy and delicious recipe. The real aroma 'mmmmmhhhhh' I love it realy.... Then i try this in my home. Its very good taste. In my family member are cooked very tasty, mom prepare some non-veg varieties of good. My mom is to main teacher in this cooking recipes to me.... She is very special she prepare so many recipes like sweets, hots, non-veg or veg item, so good. My friends also learn some recipe to my mom. She is so loving and care to cooked. In my child-hood my prepare alot of recipes, I will came to after school and then i help to my mom for cooking time. Sunday's i prepare my moms guidance I prepare some easy recipes. My is so sweet to meeee...... Love u ma....
       And the recipe is gutti vankaya dry curry is made with simple ingredients we take, and easy also to prepare this this recipe. Brinjal's, some masala powders and very good to eat this recipe... Here is the recipe and pics see and try it in ur home and send to u r valuable feed back to me........


Ingredients :-
  • Brinjals (small size) 1/2 kg
  • Onions 2
  • Tomatoes 2
  • Bengal gram seeds 8 tbsp
  • Coriander seeds 4 tbsp
  • Dry Red chilies 10
  • Coconut powder 8 tbsp
  • Jeera 2 tbsp
  • Mustard seeds 1 tbsp
  • Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
  • Tamarind small lemon size
  • Salt to taste
  • Oil 10 to 12 tbsp
  • Coriander leaves, curry leaves
Method :-
  1. First take wok, and then add dry red chilies, coriander seeds, jeera, bengal gram, coconut powder and fry it good smell.
  2. The spices is fry then add to jar, and then add turmeric powder, salt and grind it fine powder. 
  3. And then cut the brinjals 4 sides and then stuffed the powder to brinjals, all are same to do.
  4. Next take a fry bowl add oil to heat, then add mustard seeds to fry, then add curry leaves to fry.
  5. And then add stuffed brinjals to oil and fry it care fully. Fry it in medium flame for cooked brinjals.
  6. When the brinjal is half cooked, then add chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, and fry it for 5 minutes.
  7. Next put the lid and boil it for 3 to 5 minutes.  And then add grind powder and mix it, then add soaked tamarind paste water, 1/2 glass water and mix it just.
  8. Next turn to a cooker and put the lid, and boil it for 1 vissel. Then switch off the gas. 
  9. Next take a wok add some little more oil to heat then move it to wok again boiled.
  10. Boil it for dried the curry, but care ful the brinjal will broken... That's y fry it care..... When the curry is dried then move to a serving bowl and serve it.......
And now tasty and delicious, juicy, spicy recipe Gutti Vankaya dry curry is ready to taste........   

0 comments:

Post a Comment