Kesari Dry Fruits Bondalu Sweet Recipe How to Prepare

  This is not a common sweet, but a unique dish from south TamilNadu's tea stalls. My grand mother (my dad mom), she will live's in chenni. In my childhood I went to my grand mother house. She will prepare to me so many dishes, likes hots variety's food will prepare to me... I really enjoyed to eat that recipe. One day my grand mother prepared kessari sweet  prasadam to temple. We want to temple, and then we move to your place then I saw one different and looking tempting snack in tea stall. Than I asked to my grand ma, please I want that snack. mmmmhhhh!!!! But my grand mother will not buy to me that sweet. So I will not talk to my grand ma. We went home, then she will prepare that recipe to me and then given to me the tasty and juice snack I eat.... Wow the taste is really so good... My grand mother will prepare that... Love u grand ma.. Next my mother also prepare this recipe in festival's any occasions my prepare it... Really so juicy and tasty recipe it is.. Preparation also so easy... One day I tried this recipe, I will take my mom's help to prepare this sweet... Not bad... Right now mmmhhhh... I will prepare this wow..... Am really so happy to share here....  So lets see the process and then try this sweet in your home.... 

Ingredients :-

  • Suji (rava) 1 cup
  • Ghee 10 spoons
  • Sugar 1 cup
  • Cashew nuts 10 to 15
  • Raisins 10 to 15
  • Badam 5 to 6
  • Grated coconut 5 to 6 spoons  
  • Saffron pinch 
  • Pineapple essence 1 or 2 spoons 
  • Besan (gram flour) 1 cup 
  • Salt 1 spoon
  • Cooking soda 4 pinches (baking powder 1 spoon)
  • Oil for deep fry
Kesari Dry Fruits Bondalu Sweet Recipe....
Method :-

  1. First take a fry pan add 2 spoons ghee and fry rava, its came good smell.
  2. Then take a plate add sugar, grated coconut also and mix it.
  3. Next same pan add 3 spoons ghee add cashew nuts, badam, raisins fry it, then move a bowl. 
  4. Then add 1 cup milk, 1 cup water and boil it for.
  5. When the milk is boil add rava, pineapple essence and mix it well for 5 to 10 minutes.
  6. Then add ghee and mix it well, and also add fried dry fruits, Saffron milk and mix it well....... Put it a side and cool it.
  7. Next take a bowl add besan cooking soda, salt, sugar 3 to 4 spoons, water and mix it like bajji paste.
  8. Next the rava is cool take small balls and dip in to the besan liquid and drop in to heat oil, for deep fry, it became golden colour came move to paper towel and then sever it.........
And now Kesari dry fruit bonda is ready to eat.... We prepare this sweets festival for prasadam. We prepare especially for vara lakshmi varatam for this sweet......

0 comments:

Post a Comment