How To Make Dates Halwa Sweet Item


This is a very famous dessert in Arabic countries. It is quick and tasty. Dates are very common and is used in daily food in Arab countries.Traditional meals from the Arab world, everyone sits together. This is an Islamic value as well. The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said: Eat together, and do not separate, for the blessing is in the company (Ibn Maja). I love dates fruit to eat daily one dry date.. Its so good to health, we can prepare the varieties of recipes using the Dates and I have Dates Milkshake and Dates Surprise posted in my blog here. Recipe for Kajoor Ka Halwa or Dates Halwa. I saw this recipe in my family marriage..  My aunty is order this recipe for dinner... First time I eat this recipe wow its amazing taste.. And also heavy ghee.... Its to much of ghee....  Where the Halwa was being prepared in bulk. Since it tasted so good, I was quite curious about its preparation. Next day we prepare this halwa in my home good that's all its not a sooooooo good.. Then I search this recipe in online and I check it for recipe in online, I saw 10 blog pages in online... Some different... So I will tried again with my sis help to this recipe... Now it came sooooooooo gooooooood I love it the taste.....  The Halwa came out well beyond my expectations. Since you can preserve the Halwa for many days, we had a good time with this delectable home-made sweet for many days. The taste is yummy. It is a super hit in my home. Mom, dad and sister, sister son & sister daughter  loved it so much. Dates Halwa is the second recipe of dates which I have tried having Dates as main ingredient. For the Dates Halwa to come out really well, do make sure you choose soft de-seeded Dates packed appropriately. If the Dates are found to be a bit hard, boil it them for little more time in Hot Milk to soften them before preparing the Halwa as mentioned below. Lets see the ingredients and process to make halwa recipe.... 

Ingredients
 :-



  • Dates 150 grams
  • Milk 300 ml
  • Corn flour 3 spoons
  • Ghee 15 spoons
  • Sugar 3 spoons
  • Cashew nuts 10 
  • Raisin 10
  • Almonds 10
  • Cardamom powder 1/2 spoon
How To prepare Dates Halwa Sweet Recipe
Method :-
  1. First take a bowl add milk to boil it for. Boil it for 15 minutes. When the milk is boiled then add date pieces and mix it well
  2. And now boil it for it in low flame, for 15 to 20 minutes to boiled dates. Then the date a re totally boiled then move it to a jar and grind it fine paste.
  3. Next take a pan add 1 spoon ghee then add corn flour fry it for a 5 minutes in low flame. Then add some water again mix it into a  fine past, then move it to a side.
  4. Then take a wok add ghee then add  dates paste mix it well. Now add sugar again mix it for 5 minutes in meduim flame, now add cardamom powder mix it well.
  5. And also add corn paste also and again mix it well for 5 more  minutes. If u want milk then add some more boiled milk... 
  6. Now add fried cashew nut pieces, almond pieces, raisins to  halwa and mix it well for it, then it came thick consistency. 
  7. Then take a plate apply ghee and then move it to a plate and cool it for 10 minutes and then cut it small pieces and then cool it for 15 to minutes and then serve it to a plate and then serve it..... 
How To Make Dates Halwa Sweet recipe

Its so tasty and delicious item, so sweet and so soft to eat this recipe... I am a fan of this recipe its very tasty and so melted in your mouth.... So friends try this recipe in your home and then send to a feed back to me guysssss........ Enjoy your day....... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment