Andhra Recipe Ponnaganti Aaku Papu Fry / Curry

  Hi, friends good after noon to all, today recipe is a typical Andhra recipe... Its a old desi recipe.. In your Andhra we prepare this fry regularly... Especial y I love to eat this.. I think its my school days my amma prepare this curry for my lunch box.. Boring lunch in school, but my amma is a genius y means I love Ponnaganti Akku pappu fry very much..  that's y my amma prepare this recipe weekly twice for my lunch box...We this recipe 2 types like eat directly eat with plain rice, are serve it with pappu pulusu wow it's great combination.. Me and my dad love to eat this recipe... Specially my mom prepare this with toor dal wow amazing taste... Items as well to give a clear idea to the readers about how that particular ingredient looks like.  So friends lets see the process to make the curry to prepare.......


Ingredients :-
  • Ponnaganti Aaku 3 bunches/ Water Amaranth leaves
  • Red gram /toor dal 1 cup
  • Red chillies 3
  • Turmeric powder 1/4 spoon 
  • Red chilli powder 1 spoon
  • Salt to taste
  • Urad dal 1 spoon
  • Mustard seeds 1 spoon
  • Jeera 1 spoon
  • Curry leafs
  • Oil 6 spoons
  • Garlic cloves
Preparation:-
  1. First take ponnaganti leafs wash it neat. Then cut it small pieces.                        
  2. Then take pan boil for toor dal. When the toor dal is boil put a side.(Just 1/2 boil that's all).
  3. Next take fry pan add oil to heat, when oil is heat add urad dal, mustard seeds, jerra seeds, chopped red chillies fry. Then add curry leafs, ponnaganti leafs,add fry for 3 mins. 
  4. Then add salt, turmeric and fry it. When the leafs is boiled add boiled dal and mix it well.
  5. Then mash the garlic cloves, add chilli powder again mash and turn to curry and mix it well... Fry it for 5 mins then turn to a bowl and serve it......
Is ready to eat... U can serve with plain rice, rotti, & chappati what u like to eat it, so delicious and tasty recipe it is.. So guys try this recipe in your home and then send to me a feed back to guys.......