Vermicelli Sabudana Payasam Sweet Recipe How to Prepare

         Hi friends good evening to all.... Today am sharing recipe Sweet item Vermicelli Sabudana Payasam Sweet... This desert is so good to eat after lunch or night dinner serve this cool or hot so ymmy... In south side we prepare this sweet in functions, festivals, etc..., not only festivals and function, any occasion we prepare this sweet friends... In this desert we prepare only vermicelli payasam or sabudana payasam or mixed we prepare friends... Actually this recipe prepare my sister-in-law for small occasion in my home friends... So friends lets move to recipe details........ :)



Here is the Video Link :https://youtu.be/SeziPNL6UPY

Ingredients :-

  • Vermicelli 250 grams
  • Sabudana 100 grams
  • Ghee 1/4 cup
  • Cashew Nuts 50 grams
  • Raisins 50 grams
  • Milk 1/2 ltr
  • Water 1 ltr
  • Sugar 1 cup (200 grams)
  • Cardamoms 4

Preparation :-

  1. First take a pan add ghee 3 tbsp to heat, then add cashew nuts, raisins to fry.. When cashew are fried then move it to a bowl..
  2. Next in same pan add vermicelli to fry, vermicelli also fried then put it a side... Now take a bowl add 4 to 5 tbsp ghee, and then add sabudana to fry... (Sabudana is fried for 5 to 10 minutes in low flame friends tome will be taken) When sabudana also fried like in video then add water 1 ltr and boil it for 10 to 15 minutes in medium flame... 
  3. After 15 minutes check once sabudana is boiled or not, when sabudana is boiled then chick it for it soft are not, sabudana is soft then add fried vermicelli again mix it and now boil it for 10 more minutes...
  4. After 10 minutes check it vermicelli is soft are not, vermicelli soft then add sugar mix it well... Again add 1 glass hot water in sweet mix it well and then boil it for 10 more minutes in medium flame...
  5. After 10 minutes sweet will be thick, then add boiled milk mix it well and then add cardamom powder again mix it and then switch off the gas and serve it cool or hot...
Now so yummy and tasty juice sweet recipe Vermicelli Sagbudana Payasam is ready to serve... Actually my dad love payasam my amma prepare this for my dad any occasion friends.. I know payasam but my amma prepare this I love to eat.. My sister also prepare this payasam, but my amma recipe so yummy to me... love u ma and I miss u alot :(.... 
Ok friends, how is my sweet desert recipe nice na.. So friends pls try this recipe in your home taste it share it to your friends.. And then send to me a small feed back to me love u all..... Yours Neha Satish (Sandhyana)... 



0 comments:

Post a Comment