Pumpkin Curry Recipe Andhra Style How to Prepare

          Hi friends, today am sharing recipe is Pumpkin curry / fry item... This recipe so juice and tasty recipe.. This recipe prepared my sister-in-law.. Yesterday I post payasam today am posting Pumpkin recipe.. In my child-hood my grand mother prepare this curry I don't know friends am not eat this curry... When I went Tirumala first time am eat this curry in annadanam in tirumala wow wow wow no words friends it awesome tasty friends.. When you went tirumala once only eat there so yummy food friends... Second time my sister-in-law prepare this curry wow I like it so much.. I am eat this curry in rice its little sweet and spicy I love to this so that's y am sharing this curry also.. I know almost people prepare this curry in your home but style are different but try this once you also love it :)....... So lets move to recipe details here.......


Ingredients :-

  • Pumpkin 200 grams
  • Oil 3 tbsp
  • Mustard seeds 1 tsp
  • Black gram (urad dal) 1 tsp
  • Bengal gram 1 tsp
  • Garlic cloves 5 to 6
  • Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
  • Red chili powder 1, 1/2 tsbp
  • Rock salt to taste 
  • Sugar 2 tbsp
  • Curry leaves

Here is the Video link :- https://youtu.be/_Epy7It21Go

Preparation :-


  1. First take a bowl add water, pumpkin pieces and boil it for soft... When pumpkin pieces are soft, then strain water put it a side....
  2.  Now take a wok add oil to heat, then add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, urad dal, bengal gram to fry. Then add crushed garlic again fry it for..
  3. Then add boiled pumpkin mix it well and mash it like soft.. Now add sugar mix it well and fry it for 2 minutes...
  4. After 2 minutes add red chili powder and fry it for 2 more minutes in low flame and then move it to a serving bowl and serve it....
Now so yummy and tasty recipe is ready to serve, to so good to eat rice.. You can serve it with chapati also so good friends..... But am eat this with chapati I really love it... So friends try this recipe in your home taste it share it to your friends.... Bye Your's Neha Satish (Sandhya)...... :) Love u all Bye.............

    

0 comments:

Post a Comment