Tomato Pulihora Andhra Style Recipe How to Prepare

    Hi friends good morning to all.....today i am posting TOMATO PULIHORA...  Daily morning boring break fast Idly, dosa, vada, pongal, etc..., But today I share to you this tasty and delicious recipe... Actually my amma gave me the idea for this Tomato Pulihora, one day she preparing tamarind pulihora, I asked to my amma we want special in this rice... So my amma tried thsi recipe in your home, in this recipe rice is cooked sperately, then cut tomatoes, tamarind thick paste, the usual pulihora tempering with lots of peanuts, and green chilies. I feel tomato pieces has more tomato flavor and gives the rice a nice red color. I like the flavor of tamarind and lemon in pulihora, so added it to the dish. When my amma prepared this recipe I ate this wow what a taste no words to say, you must try and then tell, it's like a haven.... After my marriage one day I prepare this simple recipe to my husband... He love's a alot guyssssss... I also happy to share this recipe here also.... I have made this dish quite a few times already and it was a hit every time I made it with both family & friends. My husband and my family member's loved it because it is mild and not too spicy. Do try it next time you are looking for an alternate to good old pulihora. You can serve it in morning break fast or after noon lunch time also you can try this..... Not only that you can prepare this easy recipe to lunch box also its so simple and taste also... It is a simple rice recipe. It can be prepared easily and tastes really good. Those who cannot take tamarind can try this one. The main ingredient in this recipe is tomato. For the sour taste we need to add little tamarind. If we get country tomatoes with full of sour taste we need not add tamarind. Lets see the process to make this recipe in your home.....
Tomato Pulihora Andhra Style recipe How to Make

Ingredients :-

  • Boiled rice 2 cup
  • Tomatoes 4
  • Tamarind puree 1/2 cup
  • Red chilies 3
  • Green chilies 3
  • Salt to taste
  • Oil 6 tbsp
  • Mustard seeds 1 tsp
  • Urad dal 1 tsp
  • Pea nuts 2 tbsp
  • Hing 3 pinches
  • Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
  • Curry leafs
  • Cashew nuts 10 no's
    Tomato Pulihora Andhra Style recipe How to Cook
Preparation :-

  1. First take a pan add oil to heat, when oil is heated then add urad dal, mustard seeds, pea nuts, cashew nuts, hing, red chilies, green chilies to fry......
  2. When all ingredients are fried then add curry leafs, turmeric powder, finely chopped tomatoes, salt and then mix it well for......
    Tomato Pulihora Andhra
  3. Cook it for oil will oozes out, when oil is release then add tamarind puree and then boil it again oil will oozes....
  4. Oil release then add boiled rice, and then mix it well for... And then cook it for 3 minutes for more taste........
    Tomato Pulihora Andhra Style recipe
  5. After 3 minutes then move it to a serving bowl and then serve it hot......... 
Tasty and delicious my favorite recipe Tomato Pulihora is ready to bite....... Its my favorite y means its little sour and spicy special dish... You can serve this item in morning break fast or lunch time it good to serve and eat........ So friends try this and taste it share it......... :) Your's Neha Sathish..........
Tomato Pulihora Andhra

0 comments:

Post a Comment