Egg Dosa Andhra Style How to Prepare

       Breakfast recipe Egg Dosa..... In our Ap we must to eat morning breakfast recipes like dosa, idly, puri, vada, pongal, uppma recipes... My childhood we eat regularly idly pongal, uppma weekdays only dosa, puri, vada... Its so boring to me daily idly same break fast am waiting for weekend for dosa.... My amma prepared ghee dosa to me in my childhood... Wow its so good to am but she prepare to my dad karam dosa with ghee, then I asked to my amma I also what that to me my told no you can't eat it very spicy... so no!!!!!! No I want that dosa... Then she to told me k but not know.. I sad k!!!!! :( Next weekend my amma prepared for me egg dosa little bit spicy wow it so tasty and delicious..... Now am eat this egg dosa spicy.... :) Ya guys its really so tasty and simple to prepare and so we eat this one or two its an-eff to eat this... My other half is especially particular about his protein and hence I rely on eggs heavily (and few minimal other options) in the morning. But in this frantic search for protein, the foods we grew up with seems to have taken a huge backseat. While Idlis and Dosa do have some amount of protein in them (thanks to lentils), the total amount is unsubstantial to his needs. So in my quest to make sure our foods still make a prominent placement in our weekly meals, I started making fusions with egg. Not only that in your AP this breakfast is also street food recipe... In your town so many restaurants, road side restaurants prepare this dosa... Now a days in your Nellore people start some dosa corner, dosa addha so many street restaurants on wheels.. Off course I am so interest to eat street food... so then lets see the process to make egg dosa..........  
  

Ingredients :-
  • Dosa batter 2 cups
  • Salt to taste
  • Oil to fry dosa
  • Egg 1
  • Red chili paste (yerra karam)
Preparation :-
  1. First take dosa batter add salt and mix it well, then add little bit water and then mix it like dosa mixture....
  2. Now take a bowl beat egg then add red chili paste, little bit salt again beat it for..
    Egg Dosa
  3. Then take a dosa pan make dosa and then add egg mixture into dosa and then spread it all side's....
    Egg Dosa
  4. Add oil to fry the dosa, and then fry it... One side is fried then turn it another side also fry it for....  Dosa fried both side's then move it to a serving plate serve it......
    Egg Dosa
Now the spicy egg dosa is ready to eat.......... Its very easy and taste breakfast.... 
I wrote in my blog red chili paste in dosa recipe....... If you don't simple to prepare this with red chilies 8, 2 chopped onions, rock salt to taste to add jar and then grind it paste now the red chili paste is ready....... So friends try this recipe in your home and enjoy it........ :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment