How to Make Andhra style Brinjal Ginger Green chillies Curry

        Hi friends, today one tasty and simple recipe Ginger green chili paste vankaya cury... Its very taste and delicious recipe... Preparation also so easy, actually this recipe is my grand mother's recipe... My grand mother recipes is so simple and taste recipe she will prepared... When I went to my office I tried this recipe in my working day's.. Now am a housewife, so I have so much time to prepare more and more recipe... Who working people want fast and tasty recipe want so tried this recipe..... This brinjal curry spiced with ginger green chili tastes wonderful with plain rice. The spiciness of both green chilies and ginger add a nice flavor to the curry. Its so taste, I use only for spice green chilies and ginger paste only am not use in this curry red chili powder.... Its good smell and good aroma... So friends try this taste and easy to prepare recipe Brinjal Ginger Green chillies Curry........ Lets see the process to make the curry......

Ingredients :-

  • Brinjal's - 250 grams
  • Ginger - 20 grams
  • Green chilies - 6
  • Onions - 2
  • Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
  • Urad dal - 1 tsp
  • Cumin seeds - 1tsp
  • Coriander powder - 1 tsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Oil - 5 tsp
  • Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
  • Coriander leafs
     Andhra style Brinjal Ginger Green chillies Curry
Preparation :-

  1. First take a wok add oil to heat, when oil is heated then add urad dal, mustard seeds, cumin seeds to fry.
  2. Then add curry leafs also to fry it... And now add finely chopped onions, turmeric powder, salt and then fry it for lite pink color.
  3. When the onions are fried then add ginger green chili paste, to fry it for good aroma...
  4. Good aroma will came then add chopped brinjal pieces also then mix it well for... Then put the lid and then cook it for 5 minutes in low flame....
  5. After 5 minutes open lid then mix it well, when brinjal is totally cooked then add coriander powder and then mix it well for...
  6. Now add finely chopped coriander leafs and then mix it well, and cook it for 2 minutes in low flame and then move it to a serving bowl and then serve it hot.....
Yummy and tasty one of the my favorite recipe brinjal curry / brinjal fry.... Its good to eat with steam rice, roti, puluka, chapati... So friends try this recipe in your home and then send to me a small feed back to me......... :)     your's Neha...

2 comments:

  1. I have been searching simple and tasty recipes and I got it.Now a days we lost uniqueness in cooking because of lot of cooking
    shows and I felt all those r almost same style with tomato and garam masala.But urs is nice and my grandmother also prepares same way.I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching simple and tasty recipes and I got it.Now a days we lost uniqueness in cooking because of lot of cooking
    shows and I felt all those r almost same style with tomato and garam masala.But urs is nice and my grandmother also prepares same way.I love it.

    ReplyDelete