simple indian vegetarian pasta and masala recipes

     After my marriage, I prepared to my husband's special Pasta with vegges... I tried it my home toady for my husband...  As much as I love cooking, actually he don't like chat items & noodles related items...  But this day he will eat this tasty recipe... And also he loves it so much am so happy to that.... My husband love totally tradition meals, chutnys, break fast only.. After marriage I will also tried that only... Haa little bit changes I tried in traditional recipes I prepared.... One of the things I like to make is a large pot of tomato sauce or red chili sauce for my husband.  A good vegges  pasta and  sauce is a kitchen staple.  It can be used to whip up a weekday meal and simply served with pasta or used as a base for a whole variety of dishes from. One of the things I like to do with the sauce is to fry up some capsicum pieces in olive oil and carrot pieces, add the sauce, cook the sauce for a few minutes and allow the vegges to absorb the flavour of the sauce before adding some boiled pasta and sweet corn... Its so tasty and hot spicy recipe...... So friends lets see the process to make the tasty pasta hot & spicy...... 

simple indian vegetarian spicy masala pasta recipes
Ingredients :-

  • Pasta 1 big cup
  • Capsicum 1/2
  • Carrot 1
  • Sweet corn 1/2 cup
  • Spring onions 1/4 small cup
  • Salt to taste
  • Soya sauce 1/2 tsp
  • Green chili sauce 1 tbsp
  • Red chili sauce 1 tbsp
  • Tomato sauce 4 tbsp
  • Sugar 1 tsp
  • Noodles masala powder 1 tbsp
  • Olive oil 5 tsp
    simple indian vegetarian spicy masala pasta recipes how to prepare
Preparation :-

  1. First take a bowl add sweet corn, pasta, water, salt to taste, olive oil 1 tsp and then boil it for... 15 minutes, when pasta is boiled then strain water to a bowl....
  2. Then take a wok add olive oil to heat, when oil is heated then add finely chopped capsicum pieces, little bit salt then mix it well....
  3. Fry it for good smell, it will be live raw smell then add carrot pieces and then fry it for 2 minutes, now add chopped spring onions and then fry for 2 more minutes......
    simple indian vegetarian spicy masala pasta recipes how to cook
  4. After 2 minutes, add red chili sauce, green chili sauce, soya sauce, tomato sauce and mix it well.... After that add some 1/4 glass of water (boiled pasta water) mix it well.
  5. Now add boiled pasta and sweet corn mix it well for...... Then add noodles masala powder again mix it for...... Cook it for 2 to 4 minutes then switch off the gas..... then turn to the serving bowl........
And now my favorite recipe Pasta with vegges and sauce is ready to eat....... Its so spicy and tasty delicious recipe :)..... So friends try this simple and tasty recipe in your home and then send to me a small feed back to me guys......... :) :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment