Stuffed Soya Bread Rolls Recipe How to Prepare

        Hi friends, I am back to work... After marriage now am free to start my work again here... I am really so happy to share my recipe again here to all  my friends and my blogger friends... After marriage this is my first post here... am so happy to share... Actually my husband likes tradition recipes only... now he will eat my special recipes also... :) Today I will share one different snack item "Soya bread rolls" its very easy to prepare... Its a healthy and tasty recipe.. Stuffed Bread are our favorite snack cum breakfast. I tried so many stuffing with bread. Healthy­ Proteinicious theme first ingredients came to my mind was "Soya".. It is very healthy and good to eat this.. Children will love it so much... Not only in snack time you can prepare this recipe in morning break fast recipe also... As we all know that soya are rich in proteins when compared to milk, meats, egg n other things. So I tried sauted soya granules stuffing in rolls of bread n Dosa. Bread rolls, I tried Bread roll for easy and crispy to eat.. if you like to dosa also... I use for stuffing soya granules, carrot, boiled potato... Its great to fit the rolls and taste also...  For sealing i used maida water instead of plain water... Ok lets move on to the soya bread n dosa roll recipe... 

Ingredients :-

  • Bread pieces 8
  • Soya granules 1 small cup
  • Grated Carrot 1/2 cup
  • Boiled Potato 1
  • Garam masala powder 1 tbsp
  • Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
  • Green chilies paste 1 tsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Oil for deep fry
  • Coriander leaves
  • Maida flour 2 tbsp
    Stuffed Soya Bread Rolls Recipe How to Make
Preparation :-

  1. First take a jar add soya and then grind it like a crush pieces.. Then take a bowl add water then boil it for... When water is boiled then add soya crush and then boil it for 5 minutes.. Then move it to a side.. Then press it for remove water....
  2. Now take a bowl add boiled potato and then mash it for... then add grated carrot, garam masala powder, salt, chopped coriander leaves, ginger garlic, green chili paste and then mix it well for...
  3. And then shape it as you like oval or round as you like... Then start next process to make bread roll...
  4. Next take a bread cut it side and then dip in to water press it.... Now take a stuffed mixer and then put it in center and then close it... same to prepare all the bread pieces...
  5. Then take a bowl add maida flour, add water and then mix it like a lite paste... Now take stuffed bread roll dip in to maida water and then move it to a side...
  6. Now take a wok add oil to heat, when oil is heated then drop the bread rolls to fry, fry it in medium flame only... When it came golden color then move it to a paper towel... Then move it to a serving plate and then serve it with tomato sauce...
Now so tasty and delicious recipe "Soya Bread Rolls" it so crispy and tasty.. Deep fried rolls made with healthy soya. Easy to make and perfect for a snack any time of the day. You can serve this item in morning break fast also... It grate combi is fruit juice... So friends try this recipe in your home and then send to me a small feed back to me.......... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment