Paneer Tomato Curry Recipe How to Prepare

    Hi friends, I am back to here... I miss u all my friends... This is my first post after marriage am so happy.... Today I prepare some different curry is "Tomato Paneer"... My hubby likes non veg very much, but first time I will prepare this paneer recipe to his... He is so happy to eat my curry first time, he is so impressed... Its so simple to prepare.. only some ingredients I will use in this recipe.... Tomato Paneer is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Indian Tomato Paneer by following this simple & easy recipe. Cottage Cheese or Paneer is essential ingredient in main course through which we can prepared lots of curries and gravy based recipes. This time I choose “Main Course”... But my hubby eat this first time so he will be happy to my curry, where we have to share some main course recipes which can be offer in lunch or dinner meals. Paneer Tomato Curry is gravy based recipe in which shallow fried paneer serve in tomato based gravy with little mint flavor. You can serve this curry with Naan, paratha or poori. Then lets see the ingredients to make the curry..........

Ingredients :-

  • Paneer 250 grams
  • Paneer grated 50 grams
  • Onions 2
  • Tomatoes 4
  • Baby Tomatoes 5
  • Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
  • Cinnamon stick pieces 4
  • Cloves 5
  • Cardamon 4
  • Green chilies 6
  • Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
  • Red chili powder 1 tbsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Cashew nuts 10
  • Oil 8 tbsp
  • Butter 3 tbsp
  • Dry coconut & cashew nut paste 4 tbsp
 Paneer Tomato Curry Recipe How to Prepare Indian style
Preparation :-

  1. First take a pan add oil, butter and then heat it, when oil is heated then add cinnamon stick, cloves, cardamon to fry...
  2. When the whole masala's are fried then add finely chopped onions to fry for 5 minutes.. When onions are fried then add ginger garlic paste to fry...
  3. Then add chopped green chilies to fry, then add dry coconut cashew nut paste, tomato paste and then fried it for oil oozes out...
  4. Oil will oozes out then add cashew nuts, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt and then mix it well for....
  5. And then take baby tomatoes cut litely... then add to tomatoes and then mix it well for 10 minutes in low flame.
  6. Then add grated paneer, and then mix it well for 5 minutes... Now add water 1/2 glass and then boil it for.... Boil it for oil will oozes out... When oil is oozes out then move it to a serving bowl and then serve it hot......
And now the tasty and delicious recipe "Tomato Paneer Curry".... Its so good to eat with roti, chapati, pulka, etc...., So friends try this recipe in your home and then send to me a small feed back to me guys................

1 comment: