Orange Kheer How to Make Recipe With Milk

     Hi friends good morning to all.. Today one different and tasty recipe. weight loss recipe "Orange Kheer" so simple and tasty recipe... When I decided to make recipes with orange for this theme I drought 12 oranges from the market. I thought they will be sweet but no they are really very sour and I can not eat them as it is. Then I thought of making pulihora and these sour oranges worked so very well for pulihora. Then my second recipe is a kheer with oranges. I was little scare to make kheer with this sour oranges. But when I peal the oranges surprisingly they are really very sweet and my kheer turned out really... Orange Kheer  is a very nice and simple dessert. This Kheer recipe contains a fantastic taste of oranges..... A simple, delicious fresh kheer with oranges is one of the unique kheer I have ever had. This can be prepared during fasting time. It can be flavoured with different ingredients like cardamons, saffron and dry fruits. But I like to keep it simple only with flavour of the fruit. As we all know oranges are citric fruit, the main point to be noted is whenever you use citric fruit,  it should not be added when the mixture is hot. So do remember, only after cooking it completely it should be added at last. Not only that its good for weight loss also... You can take in break fast time and night time it's good to health and also we weight loss guys....  Its so delicious so let's check the recipe..

Ingredients :-

  • Oranges 2
  • Milk 1 cup
  • Corn Powder 1 spoon
  • Sugar or Honey 2 tbsp
  • Cardamon powder 1/2 tsp
  • Saffron milk 3 tsp
  • Lemon juice 1 tbsp
Orange Kheer How to Prepare Recipe With Milk
Preparation :-

  1. First take a bowl add milk and boil it for one boil, one boil will came then take a cup add corn flour powder, little bit milk and mix it well... Then add milk into boiled milk and mix it well.
  2. When the milk is boiled totally it will be thick, then switch off the gas, then move it to a side for...
  3. Now add to milk, honey (I prefer in this honey only its good to weight loss)... and then add soaked saffron milk also and mix it well....
  4. And then add cardamon powder, also add and mix... Now take a bowl add orange pulp pieces into bowl then add lemon juice and mix.
  5. Milk is totally cooled then move it to orange pulp and mix it well.. and then put it for 5 minutes and the serve it.....
And now the tasty and delicious weight loss recipe Orange Kheer is ready to eat... Its so tasty and also so healthy.... Some little sour, some little sweet its good to eat in break fast time... So try this taste this enjoy the recipe...... So guys try this and then send to me your feed back to me........ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment