Masala Bhath Recipe How to Prepare Indian Style

  One fine day, I was left to do lunch for a couple of people. One is of course myself and another one special person is my sister. I should talk few words about my sister at this point. She is a picky eater, specially when she comes to my house. If she sees some boring lunch menu, she starts whining at me..She always want something special from me.... My sister (my amma sister daughter) is so foodie she wants variety variety recipes she want... She asked me I want Masala Bhath Rice... actually my sister will this recipe in here friend marriage she will love it so much then she told to me akka i went my friend marriage there i eat Masala Bhath recipe its really so tasty.. So you pls prepare this recipe... to me... I know the recipe but she asked me she want Ivy Gourd veg... I don't no that... Then I search it in net then I note it, but I change some in this recipe and then I tried this in my home..... You can add any vegetables like cauliflower, beans, carrot, cabbage, brinjal, potato or matar. In this recipe I have used only Ivy Gourd, capsicum veg only. Why means my sister is asked me Ivy Gourd, capsicum only so that I use these only... You will find different recipes of masala bhath but this is how I make it. 

Ingredients :-

  • Rice 2 cups
  • Ivy Gourd 50 grams
  • Capsicum 1
  • Salt to taste
  • Mustard seeds 1 tsp
  • Shah Jerra 1 tsp
  • Green chilies 6
  • Ground nuts 3 tbsp
  • Black Pepper seeds 1 tsp
  • Cinnamon stick pieces 6
  • Poppy seeds powder 2 tbsp
  • Red chilies 4
  • Cloves 5
  • Bay leaf 1
  • Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
  • Onions 2
  • Dry coconut powder 1 tbsp
  • Coriander powder 1 tsp
  • Red Chili powder 1/2 tsp
  • Oil 10 tbsp
  • Curry leaves
  • Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
  • Hing powder 2 pinches
Masala Bhath Recipe How to Cook
Preparation :-

  1. First take a bowl add rice, water and soak it for 1/2 minute. Now take a cooking vessel add oil to heat, when oil is heated then add mustard seeds, Shah jerra, gound nuts, black pepper, cinnamon stick, cloves, bay leaf fry it for.
  2. And then add red chilies, Ivy gourd pieces and fry it for 5 minutes.. When the Ivy gourd pieces fried. Now add capsicum pieces also to fry for good smell (it will be leave  raw smell).
  3. Then add ginger garlic paste, curry leaves to fry. Now add coconut powder and fry it for 2 minutes. And then add turmeric powder, red chili powder, hing powder, coriander powder and mix it well for.
  4. Next add water 4 cups, salt to taste and mix it well, then put the lid and boil it for one boil. After one boil then add soaked rice and then mix it well, again put the lid to boil...
  5. When the rice is boiled 80% then put it in dum.. (take a pan put the cooking vessel and then cook it for). When the rice is totally boiled then move it to a serving bowl and then serve it hot........
And now the tasty and spicy delicious recipe "Masala Bhath" it very tasty and spicy recipe... You can serve this with raita... Its good to eat in lunch time, so friends try this in home and then send to me a feed back to me........

0 comments:

Post a Comment