Kachori Veggies Snack Recipe How to Make

  Hi friends today  different style tea snak recipe "Kachori" its very tasty and chat recipe.. I love to eat chat recipe... Like noodles, pani puri pav baji etc...  Kachori is a round flattened ball stuffed with some filling. I was leaning towards onion filling, when a friend suggested I try with vegges filling. I was hesitant to try it but went ahead anyway! I wish I had gone with my instincts. My friend mother prepare this snack here home, then I saw this recipe then I tried in my home.. first I miss this stuffed in the kachori  it make like a parata... My amma will laugh to that.. Then I told to my friend she will came then she will prepare this recipe... 2 time also I tried that time also no... One day me and my akka went out side then we eat street kachori wow its amazing flour the taste also sooooooooo gooooooood....   Ok I leave this but my not satisfied, finely I call to my friend, then again I started this with the help of my friend.. Small, crisp, golden puri, stuffed with a fried curry vegges, spiced filling is how I’d describe a Kachori. Makes for an addictive tea time snack or appetizer. There are different fillings that go into Kachori making and today its Khasta Kachori that calls for a lentil filling. I tried to re-create this street food at home and am quite happy with the outcome, both texture and flavor wise. Like most chats, Kachori chat combines a variety of textures and tastes, balancing sweetness with spice and tang. Deeply satisfying! Lets start the process to make...

Ingredients :-

  • Maida flour 1 Cup
  • Onions 2
  • Green chili 5
  • Beans 1/2 cup
  • Carrot 1/2 cup
  • Boiled Potatoes 2
  • Red chili powder 2 tbsp
  • Cumin seeds Powder 1 tbsp
  • Coriander powder 1 tbsp
  • Coriander leafs 
  • Salt to taste 
  • Oil for deep fry
  • Chat Masala powder 1 tbsp
Kachori Veggies Snack Recipe How to Make
Preparation :-

  1. First take a bowl add maida flour, salt, oil and mix it well. Then add water and mix it well for soft dough.. And soak it it for 20 minutes.
  2. Now take a wok add oil to heat, when oil is heated then add chopped onions, green chilies to fry it for lite pink color.
  3. Then add boiled chopped beans, chopped carrot, boiled potato mashed, salt to taste, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin seeds powder, chat masala powder coriander leafs and mix it well.
  4. And fry it for 5 minutes, when the veggies all are fried then move it to a side and cool it for...
  5. Next take maida dough make it medium balls (make it same size balls to this kachori...), and press it like a basket shape for stuffed masala curry.
  6. When the curry is putted then close it all sides and then roll it, then take a rolling pin just press lite for kachori shape.
  7. Then take a wok add oil to heat for deep fry, when oil is heated then add kachories to fry (fry the kachories in low to medium flame only to fry the kachories). Fry it golden color.
  8. When the kachories all are fried then move it to a paper towel and then move it to a serving plate and serve it hot......
And now the tasty and delicious tea time snack item recipe Kachori is ready to bite.... You can serve this with green chutney and tomato sauce.. Its very tasty and good to eat this in tea time... So friends try this recipe in your home and then send to me a small feed back to me........

0 comments:

Post a Comment