French Bombay Egg Toast How to Prepare Easy

   French Toast or Bombay Egg Toast as it is usually called was one of my favorites during school days. Later on gave it a miss as it is high in calories. Finally, after years I made this French toast for breakfast.I made what is commonly called French toast in India. I have no idea why since the original French toast is nothing like this spicy version. Fusion at its best perhaps?  I love breakfast foods, especially pancakes and traditional french toast with creme fraiche and preserves. But, that can get pretty fattening and I like to keep my mornings hearty yet healthy. But some different, some Indian style, so I start of with sauteed onions, eggwhites and coriander leafs. It’s time to spice up your mornings a bit! Here’s my recipe for Indian Bombay egg Toast! Do you have bread and tea in the morning and want to have a change? A lovely treat to have in the morning for a change and its easy to make and takes only a few minutes to prepare. You can enjoy this with your family at the breakfast table. In this busy life there is no time to take break fast to your family.. Children went to 8 a.m, husband office 9 a.m so there is no time to take all are set to eat.. I think in morning time house wife or working women will be running in home... In that time also she thick what the break fast today?  Teen girls will not eat morning break fast, they will drink only milk or juice... So friends try this toast I thick you have little bit time have to spend to your morning break fast... Simple and healthy.. kids also love to eat this recipe.... Off Courses in my school days have same situation in my family we went school 7:30 a.m, my dad went office 9 a.m so my amma will running to prepare for us breakfast, after noon lunch, so my amma was so busy in that time.. Of course my Dad will help to my amma...... :) we love you dad..... My amma and dad they both are love us so muchhhhh........ K lets come to the recipe is so nutrients, and so healthy morning break fast so easy preparation and taste is yummy......  So lets see the ingredients to prepare the Bombay Egg Toast.....

Ingredients :-

  • Bread slices 8
  • Eggs 4
  • Milk 1/4 glass
  • White Onion 1
  • Pepper powder 1 tbsp
  • Red chili powder 1 tbsp
  • Sugar 1 tsp
  • Butter for use
  • Corinader leafs
  • Salt to taste
French Bombay Egg Toast How to Prepare
Preparation :-

  1. First take a bowl beat eggs, beat it for 1 minute. Then add milk, sugar, salt, again beat it for 1 more minute.
  2. Next add pepper powder, finely chopped onion, finely chopped coriander leafs and beat it for.
  3. Then take pan to heat it, when the pan is heated then apply butter.
  4. Then take a bread slice apply butter to bread slice. 
  5. And then dip in to egg mixture, and then move it to a pan for fry it both sides, with help of butter.
  6. When the bread is roasted both side then move it to a plate and then cut it two pieces, add some fresh coriander leafs. And also sprinkle the red chili powder and then serve it hot.....
Now the taste and delicious recipe Bombay Bread Toast is ready bit...... If you like to add cheeses for kids also add it to fry. So friends try this recipe in your home and then send to me your feed back to me....... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment