How to Prepare Soya Beans Curry Recipe

   Soya Beans curry is a thick gravy side dish which goes well with rotis or chapatis.  It is a high protein dish which is made with Soya Beans in a onion-tomato gravy and then mixed with Indian spices.  Soya beans are considered to be a source of complete proteins.  This curry can be included in our daily diet  to get the maximum health benefits. Soya Beans were always something I avoided! Not that I don't like it actually, its more to do with health reasons. I remember eating this when I was about 13 - 14 years, my Mom made some dish with it for the first time. Shortly after eating it, I noticed my eyes were red. Dad said maybe these didn't suit me. Well I really don't know if it was these or something else. Those days I had some allergy to certain foods, which to my bliss, never got discovered. And I happily ate everything on earth, except these!
   Infact few years back, the soya meat as its called the meal maker, was so popular that it was added to all vegetarian dishes. After turning a pure vegetarian, I some how could never palate anything in resemble. The rule for me was quite simple, when you decided not to eat something, why even eat something in imitation? I don't like imitations, be it anything for that matter!  
    This rich creamy Soya Bean Kurma we had last week. This isn't exactly the way kurmas are made, but then I am never known to stick on to any particular instructions. I strongly believe recipes are emerged most times, very rarely created! I will surely make a special note of those created ones pa moi!  Soya Beans are one of the most nutritious food items provided by the Mother Nature. These soya beans are rich in various imperative nutrients and are also rich in taste. Its so good to health so try this recipe.... But one thing some people don't like to eat this, and some they got allergy that people avoid this recipe and then try with milk it so good, its combination is potato.. Same process but potato pieces and soya milk.. its also so good to eat.... So lets see the process how to cook the recipe.....

Ingredients :-
  • Boiled Soya 1 cup
  • Onions 2
  • Tomatoes 3
  • Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
  • Green chilies 3
  • Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
  • Red chili powder 2 tbsp
  • Carrot 1
  • Curd 1/2 cup
  • Garam masala powder 1 tbsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Oil 8 tbsp
  • Mint leaves 
  • Coriander leaves
 How to cook Soya Beans Curry Recipe

Preparation :-
  1. First take a jar add onions and then grind it fine paste. And then move it to  a bowl and then add tomatoes and then grind it fine paste.
  2. Now take a wok add oil, when oil is heat and then add onion paste, ginger garlic paste add and then fry it for 5 minutes oil will came out.
  3. When oil came out and then add green chilies, salt, turmeric powder and then mix it well for it 2 minutes. 
  4. And now add mint leaves, tomato pure and then mix it well for, cook it for 5 minutes in low flame.
  5. It came's thick and then add curd, red chili powder, boiled soya beans and then mix it well. And now cook it for 10 minute's, the mixture will be catch the beans.
  6. And then add water and then mix it well, now boil it for 15 minutes put the lid and then boil it in low flame.
  7. After 15 minutes, check it once the curry totally cooked and then add garam masala powder and then mix it well for 2 minutes and then move it to a bowl and then add some fresh coriander leaves and then serve it....
And now the dish is ready to serve it to roti, chappati, naan, pulka, puri what u like eat it.... Its so tasty and delicious curry... Its also so good to health.. Soya milk is so good to children... So try this tasty  recipe and then send to me your feed back to me.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment