Green Peas Chicken Curry How to Cook

     Hi friends, today one different and tasty recipe Green "Chicken Peas Curry".  Indian Green Chicken peas Curry Recipe is a mouthwatering, tasty and a authentic  green curry made by me and mom. Wonder what took me so long to update this recipe. As it was lying in my draft for a long time. As I had gone for shopping after a real long time. I was very tired hence didn’t make anything. So I thought of sharing this unique  Indian Green Chicken Curry Recipe with all of you from my drafts :)... We went to restaurant, my Dad seeing menu, my Dad show to me one recipe that is green chicken,  so my Dad ask me and then order the green chicken with naan... First time I eat this recipe, wow the taste is amazing we love it.. Then I told to my mom y don't we try this recipe in your home. My Mom told to me ok... Then next week we prepare this tasty recipe.. 
     So coming back to our  Indian Green Chicken Curry Recipe.  This  Indian Green Chicken Curry Recipe looks tempting and you can modify the way you wanna!. The color is green, easy to make and it goes well with steamed rice Or bhakris (Rice flour chapati). You could also club with naan, tandoori roti, chapatis fried rice etc.., Okay lemme be nice this curry is simple even bachelors can make them. One more hint I have added coriander leaves and green chilies for green color.  And I use special taste came that's y I use sweet corn and green peas for.. It came more taste and different.. So lets me quickly share this this recipe with everyone to in my blog friends so lets see the process and then try this recipe in your home and then enjoy the flavor...

Ingredients :-

  • Chicken 1/2 kg
  • Green peas 50 grams
  • Sweet corn 50 grams
  • Green chilies 6
  • Red chili powder 1 tbsp
  • Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
  • Dry Coconut powder 4 tbsp
  • Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
  • Coriander powder 1 tbsp
  • Garam masala powder 1, 1/2 tbsp
  • Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
  • Coriander leafs 1/2 cup
  • Cinnamon sticks 4 (small)
  • Cloves 6
  • Cardamons 5
  • Oil 10 to 12 tbsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Curry leafs
 Green Peas Chicken Curry How to prepare

Preparation :-

  1. First take a jar add coconut powder, red chili powder, cumin seeds, coriander leafs, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, green chilies, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, and then grind it fine paste with the help of water.
  2. Next take a wok add oil to heat, when oil is heated add cinnamon sticks, cloves, cardamons, curry leafs, turmeric powder fry it for 30 sec.
  3. Now add chicken pieces mix it well, fry it for 5 minutes then add half boiled green peas, sweet corn and then mix it all...
  4. Fry it for 10 minutes in medium flame.. Add 1/2 glass water mix it. Then add salt mix it.. When the chicken is boiled, then add grind green paste mix it well.
  5. And cook it for 10 to 12 minutes in medium flame for the mixture will absorbed all ingredients, oil also oozes out...
  6. When the oil is oozes out, curry is ready, to serve now add curry leafs, coriander leafs and then mix it well...
Now the chicken is ready to serve...... Add some fresh cream 3 tbsp and then serve it hot...... The tasty and delicious recipe is ready... Serve this recipe with rice, chapati, roti....    




0 comments:

Post a Comment