Seema Vankaya Fry / Chayote Fry Recipe How to Make

         Hi friends, today am sharing one different and tasty south indian recipe Seema Vankaya / Chayote fry.. This vegg we use in samber its very taste.. And also we prepare this vegg like fry, masala curry & Pappu items... But today am sharing fry item, and also am add some spicy powder for more rich taste... Actually my amma prepare this vegg with milk also its so yummy guys, I really so good y means my amma is a great chef I love to eat my amma recipes..... Love maa and I miss u so much ☹☹ Y means she is no more to me!!!!!!!!!! My amma given to me a great movements to me I never forget to my last breath love u amma....... love u so muchhhhh!!!!! Ok guys lets move to recipe.......

Ingredients :-


  • Seema vankaya / bangalore vankaya / Chayote  2
  • Onions big 1
  • Rock salt to taste
  • Oil 2 tbsp
  • Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
  • Red chilies 6 to 7
  • Dry coconut pieces 2 tbsp
  • Roasted Bengal gram 2 tbsp
  • Garlic cloves 3 to 4
  • Mustard seeds 1 tsp
  • Urad dal 1 tsp
  • Cumin seeds 1 tsp
  • Curry leaves
Preparation :-

  1. First take a wok add oil to heat, then add urad dal mustard seeds, cumin seeds to fry, then add chopped onions mix it. Now add curry leaves again mix it...
  2. And then add chopped seema vankaya, salt, turmeric powder mix it well for then close it with lid and boil it for 2 minutes in low flame........
  3. Now take a jar add red chilies, dry coconut, garlic cloves, roasted bengal gram, rock salt grind it powder like this....
  4. Now open the lid mix it well for, and then add grind masala powder mix it again fry it for 1 minute..... And then move it to a serving bowl......
Now the taste and delicious recipe my favorite fry "Seema Vankaya Fry / Chayote Fry Recipe"... So friends try this tasty recipe in your home taste it share it to your friends enjoy the new taste guys........ Love u all...... Your's Neha Satish.......

1 comment: