vankaya mamidikaya pulusu (Brinjal Mango Gravy) How to Prepare

       Hi friends, today another classic desi recipe Vankaya Mamidikaya Pulusu (Brinjal Mango Gravy)... This is also my grand mother and my mother recipe...... In your Nellore we prepare so many type to prepare Brinjal.... I will share in my blog so many recipe in Brinjal, like brinjal gutti vankaya, brinjal fry, brinjal vellui karam etc.., This also one of my favorite recipe. My Amma prepare this recipe regularly in my home, my amma create magic ha ha ha.... love u maaaaa.. Ya guys she a magician in your kitchen :) really my amma prepare fish curry mmmmmmhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! no words guys.. Same process in brinjal gravy also. I will share today my amma best recipe "Brinjal Mango Gravy" Lets see the process..........  

vankaya mamidikaya pulusu (Brinjal Mango Gravy)

Ingredients :-

  • Brinjal 250 grams
  • Raw Mango 1
  • Onions 3
  • Tomatoes 3
  • Tamarind 20 grams
  • Oil 8 tbsp
  • Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
  • Red chili powder 3 tbsp
  • Rock Salt to taste
  • Mustard seeds 1 tsp
  • Fenugreek seeds 1/2 tsp
  • Curry leafs
    vankaya mamidikaya pulusu How to Prepare
Preparation :-

  1. First take a wok add oil to heat, when oil is heated then add mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, curry leafs to fry.
  2. Next add finely chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, salt and then mix it well for.
  3. And then add chopped brinjal pieces, red chili powder mix it well for... Cook it for oil oozes out...
    vankaya mamidikaya pulusu  How to Cook
  4. When oil is oozes out then add chopped raw mango pieces mix it, then add tamarind puree water again mix it well.
    vankaya mamidikaya pulusu  How to Make
  5. Boil it for thick, oil will oozes out.. When the gravy is boiled then move it to a serving bowl and then serve it..........
    vankaya mamidikaya pulusu How to Prepare
Now my amma magic recipe Brinjal Mango Gravy (Vankaya mamidikaya pulusu) ready... So friends try this taste recipe in your home's and then send to me a small feed back to me..... Serve it with hot rice....

0 comments:

Post a Comment