Andhra Style Coconut Rice Recipe How to Prepare

       Hi friends, today one different and special recipe Coconut Rice recipe.... My husband recipe.. He prepare so many recipes for me mmmmmhhhhhh really he is a great chef.. He love's cooking, when he is free in home then he prepare some special for me guys.... I am so happy to be here.... He love's me a lot ;)..... Ok lets tell to my husband's recipe "Coconut Rice" its first recipe form my husband... Actually my husband  love's coconut sweet, coconut rice coconut burfi.... So I asked today Coconut Rice for me, he prepared to mmmmmhhhhh the taste wow its really amazing guys, so I will show to u my husbands recipe's also here see and enjoy the taste........ Its very simple ingredients and easy to make this... I think all people know's this recipe... But little some change's...., since it is so easy peasy to make.. Actually it taste so great as it is.. So you don’t need any side dish with this.. If you want some thing to go also with this, you could make Potato Roast... But now am eat this plain...... :) Lets see the process to make the rice......

Ingredients :-

  • Coconut Grated 1cup
  • Rice 2 cups
  • Green chilies 4
  • Mustard seeds 1 tsp
  • Urad dal 1 tsp
  • Cumin seeds 1 tsp
  • Bengal gram 1 tsp
  • Cashew nuts 
  • Oil 4 tbsp
  • Ghee 2 tbsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Coriander leafs
  • Curry leafs
coconut rice recipe andhra style
Preparation :-

  1. First take a wok add oil & ghee to heat, when oil is heated then add urad dal, bengal gram, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, cashew nuts to fry...
  2. All are fried then add curry leafs, chopped green chilies, grated coconut and then fry if for 2 minutes...
  3. Now add boiled rice, salt to taste and then mix it well for... Then add chopped coriander leafs and then mix it well...... 
  4. Mix it for 1 minute and then move it to a serving bowl and then serve it hot.......
  south indian style coconut rice recipe

Here is my husband's recipe "Coconut Rice" is ready to eat....... Really guys its so tasty and delicious friends.. So please try this recipe in your home and then send to me a small feed back to me...... Your's Neha Satish reddy.........  

0 comments:

Post a Comment