How to Prepare Wheat Flour With Jaggery Sweet Dosa Recipe

    Hi friends good morning to all.... Today one break fast recipe "Wheat flour sweet dosa". Its a traditional and desi recipe. If you find this Jaggery Dosa recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Jaggery Dosa recipe, so that any one can make this Jaggery Dosa very easily without any experiance on making this recipe. I added some rice flour to make the dosa little crispier..You could do this without adding any rice flour too..I hope you will love it for sure ... This mildly-sweet, pancake-like dosa is made of rice flour flavoured with coconut, cardamom and jaggery. Jaggery dosa should ideally be served fresh and hot, with a savoury snack. This is a simple and healthy recipe for breakfast. I just opt for this when I haven’t planned much for the morning breakfast. There are both hot and sweet versions of the dosa prepared using wheat flour. Actually this break fast will prepare my Amma. In my school day's she prepare this tasty and sweet dosa to me & my sister. Its preparation is so easy, taste also so crispy and soft. No time to take for preparation to this recipe. This recipe is so old, my amma, amma prepared this recipe, she add some desi ghee to fry the sweet dosa. My grand mother will prepare so many varieties... Of course I like & love to cook variety's. My amma will help to the combination for prepare old recipes.  So lets watch the ingredients... 

Ingredients :-

  • Wheat flour 1 cup
  • Rice flour 1/4 cup
  • Grated coconut 1/4 cup
  • Jaggrey 1/2
  • Sugar 5 tbsp
  • Cardamom powder 1tbsp
  • Ghee to fry the dosa
  • Milk 1 cup
  • salt pinch 
Wheat Flour With Jaggery Sweet Dosa Recipe

Preparation :-

  1. First take a bowl add wheat flour, rice flour, salt, grated coconut, cardamom powder, grated jaggrey (sweet as u like to use) sugar and mix it well for.
  2. Then add milk mix it like a dosa batter. If u want water add some little bit and again mix it well for.
  3. Now take a dosa pan heat it, when the pan is heated then take ladle full of batter on to the pan and spread in a circular motion starting from the inside.
  4. Working your way towards the out side. Then add little bit ghee around the edges of the dosa.
  5. When dosa is cooked till golden brown color, then filp and cook the other side also fry it for golden brown color.
  6. Then move it to a severing plate, and then serve it with tomato pickle.. Its so tangy and sweet taste will came... 
So the tasty and crispy instant break fast is ready to eat... So friends try this break fast in your home and then send to me your feed back to me..... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment