Stuffed Capsicum With Gravy Recipe

      Stuffed Capsicum curry so easy to prepare in home. When I went city outs with my family we are went to high way side dhaba.. We order masala stuffed capsicum curry, first time I taste it. Wow the smell is good and the fragrance then we taste it with nana wow the taste is amazing. And then I tried first time in my home, its good not so good. Another time I will tried again and now soooo good. I am a foodie lover, when  I want to out side are when ever go to my friends home, I learn some variety dish see then I ask to my friends, hey this recipe so taste please tell the recipe details and then I note in a paper. And then I will tried that recipe in my home. And also I ask to my mom's help to cook the perfect taste. This dish prepare very easy, and ingredients also have in our home. We need some capsicums, some masala's so simple to prepare this recipe. So then see the process to make this dish...

Ingredients :-

  • Capsicums medium size 6
  • Onion 3
  • Green chillies 4
  • Tamarind (lemon size) 
  • Ground nuts 1/4 cup
  • Sesame seeds 1/6 cup
  • Dry Coconut 1/4 cup
  • Garam masala powder 1 tbsp
  • Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
  • Red chilli powder 2 1/2 tsp
  • Coriander powder 1 tsp
  • Cloves 6
  • Salt to taste 
  • Oil 10 tbsp
  • Cinnamon 3 small pieces
Stuffed Capsicum With Gravy Recipe How to make
Preparation :-

  1. First soak the tamarind for 15 minutes. Next take a wok fry ground nuts, and then move it to a bowl. And then add sesame seeds and fry it and then move it to a bowl.  
  2. Now take jar add fried ground nuts, sesame seeds, dry coconut powder and grind it fine powder.
  3. Next take a bowl add onion paste 1/2, salt, red chili powder, garam masala powder 1/2 spoon, coriander powder 1/2 spoon, grind coconut powders 1/2, tamarind pulp, turmeric powder and mix it thick paste, and put a side.
  4. Next take capsicum's and cut the up layer for stuffing the mixture. And then remove the seeds and then add the masala into this capsicums and stuffed it in side.
  5. Next take a wok add oil to heat, when oil is heat then add cloves, cinnamon fry it.. Then add chopped green chilies to fry.
  6. And then add onion mixture paste, grind coconut mixture and fry it for 3 minutes for oil oozes out. When oil is oozes out then add stuffed capsicums into wok and put lid to boil it in medium flame for 5 to 8 minutes.
  7. When the capsicum is cooked then add tamarind pulp water (water 1/4 glass) and again put the lid and boil it for thick. 
  8. When masala is cooked well then switch off the gas and move it to a serving bowl and serve it....
Now the tasty and spicy curry Stuffed Capsicum Curry is ready to eat... You can eat with rice, roti, fried rice, chapati.... So good to eat, you can eat this recipe in evening to take this recipe......
So friends try this tasty and delicious recipe in your home and enjoy the taste........

0 comments:

Post a Comment