Prawn Chilli Franchise Hot Recipe How to Prepare

     Hi friends, today one restaurant style recipe "Prawn Chili Franchise Hot Recipe"... its so easy and simple to prepare this... One day me and my family went to restaurant, that day special recipe is this Prawn Chili.. First time I saw this curry so why don't try this then we order it... When it came to my table, then to my plate and to mouth ha ha ha..... Wow its really amazing guys its to hot and to spicy... my mouth water its really tasty and tasty... I eat so so so... Actually I love prawns very mush, so in this recipe I simply loved it.... When I went to restaurant I must select in my menu compulsory :)... How many time I went eat, so I thick I will tried this in my home limit quantity, so I searched in google then I saw so many recipe and then I read so many type's of recipes in google... First time I tried this in my home ok not so good its ok... But I want restaurant style.. Then I told to my bring this curry to home.. Then my dad buy this curry, then I taste each pieces and then write this taste in my book, then I write ingredients to my book, next day again I tried this wow guys Its amazing same restaurant style OMG its really guys it's so tasty and delicious.... No words guys you must try this recipe.... Then share to me how it is...... So lets see the ingredients to prepare this recipe......

Ingredients :-

  • Prawns 250 grams 
  • Onions 2
  • Ginger garlic paste 1 spoon
  • Green chilies 4
  • Pepper powder 2 spoon
  • Maida 1 spoon
  • Aji no moto little bit
  • Corn flour 1 spoon
  • Vinegar 2 spoons
  • Soya sauce 1 spoons
  • Tomato sauce 2 spoons
  • Coriander leafs 
Prawn Chilli Franchise How to Prepare
Preparation :-

  1. First take a bowl add prawns, pepper powder, maida flour, salt, aji no moto, corn flour, green chili pieces 2 spoons, coriander leaves, beaten egg, and mix it well.
  2. Then take a wok add oil to heat, when oil is heated then add prawns one by one, and fry it till golden colour. When it comes to golden colour then move it to a paper towel.
  3. Next take a wok add oil to heat, then add finely chopped onions and fry it till golden color. Then add ginger garlic paste and fry it for a couple of minutes.....
  4. Next add chopped green chilies, soya sauce, tomato sauce and mix it well...
  5. Then add fried prawns and mix it. Then add little salt, aji no moto, pepper powder, vinegar and mix it well.
  6. Then add some corn flour into a bowl add water and mix it well then add to curry again mix it. 
  7. So fry it for 10 minutes then move it to a serving bowl and then add some fresh coriander leaves.... And serve it hot...
 So the tasty and delicious recipe "Prawn Chili Franchise" is ready taste.... Its very simple to prepare this tasty restaurant recipe....  So friends try this in your home and enjoy it...... It will be serve with side dish or serve with roti, chappati, pullka, naan... So friends try this taste it share it........ :) yours Neharika......

0 comments:

Post a Comment