#Again Tirumala vlogs Srinivasa Mangapuram // Chandragiri Kotha Travel Vlog

Hi friends, today am sharing my tour vlogs friends... I wen Tirumala with my family so I make a video in such a beautiful places and my simple family and we enjoyed alot... I this video we talk in telugu friends, y means we are telugu people that's y am not adding my Diml, vlogs and tour videos but now adding here also friends pls watch my videos and support to me friends pls.........

Tirumala is a Pilgrim place I know all are know this.. But in this video am share Srinivasa MangaPuram places.. This is also "Lord Venkateswara" temple.. Same statue in this temple also like in tirumala very famous temple friends... If any one's want to visit this place take a cab and told to them "Srinivasa Mangapuram" temple... I will show only out side off temple.. There is no to capture in inside :)......

Friends watch my video and then like and subscribe my channel and support to me friends I will share here my vlogs also here :)..... So pls encourage me friends :) 

Click Here for Link :- https://youtu.be/0quLv9TAgII


0 comments:

Post a Comment