Murukulu Snack Recipe Andhra Style How to Prepare

             Hi friends, Sorry to late post actually am not in home, we went Tirumala so am not post here friends yesterday evening we went to home friends... I will share Tirumala video's here 2 morow... friends... Today am sharing snack recipe Murukulu, muruku, manubulu, etc..., its so many names but item is only one.. Its so good to serve with tea, very tasty its so yummy to eat children, not only children adult also love it so much... In my home we eat this is in after lunch to eat this for time pass.. My husband love to eat with rice for side dish... when I prepare papu, papulusu, (dal curry's) rasam, he love to eat in these... But am love to eat in after snack... But friends this recipe is prepared by my sister am not prepare this......... :) Actually my sister prepare this recipe for festival sankranthi... Am little busy with my videos that's y am posting so late... Am just watching and see to how to prepare this and also shoot pics for yo guys...... I know friends, all are know this recipe but this is my amma style recipe, but my sister prepare this to me and my family..... Ok friends lets move to recipe details..... Note : Friends actually i will wrote 1 kg only, my sister prepare 5 kgs ok na friends just am sharing to easy to know friends.... :)


Ingredients :-

  • Rice 1 kg 
  • Urad dal 100 grams
  • Sesame seeds 25 grams
  • Red chili powder 3 tbsp
  • Butter / dalda 100 grams
  • Salt to taste
  • Cumin seeds 2 tbsp
  • Oil for deep fry
  • Moong dal 50 grams
Preparation :-

  1. First take a pan add rice to fry for 5 minutes for lite brown color, and then move it to a bowl. And then add urad dal fry it for lite brown color and move it to same bowl... 
  2. Now add moong dal again fry it for lite brown color and then move it to a bowl let it cool for... And now make it powder... (in Andhra and Telangana we have powder machines so we go and give to them, they add to machines and make soft powder)... Like this.....
  3. And now add this powder to a big plate, and then add sesame seeds, red chili powder, salt  mix it well........  
  4. Now add butter / dalda mix it well... Add water mix it well for a soft dough like chapati dough....... Like this..
  5. When mix like this and then close it with cloth (first take a cloth dip into water and press it then close it with dough)...  
  6. Leave it for 5 minutes, and then take a wok add oil to heat, and then take murukula mould and press it to oil and fry it for golden color...
  7. Fry it for golden color.. And then move it to a paper towel and then move it to a store container........
Now so yummy and tasty recipe snack item Murukulu is ready to eat... Its so good to serve tea time also friends....... So friends try this snack item in your home and then send to me a feed back to me friends....... Bye Your's Neha Satish.... (Sandhyana)

0 comments:

Post a Comment