Fish Egg Fry Andhra Style Recipe How to Prepare

         Hi friends today recipe is very simple to prepare Fish Egg Fry recipe desi  style...... Actually I don't know to cook this fish egg recipe.. My mom not prepare this in your home.. But after marriage, I know this recipe... My husband sister prepare this fish gravy, but I don' like to eat this fish eggs.... But my husband like this old type of recipe he like...... So I tried to prepare this fish eggs fry.., first time to prepare this then I search in so many bloogs and you tube videos...... Then prepare this my style.. So simple ingredients so fast to prepare and so fast to cook this...... So friends lets move to the recipe........

Ingredients :-

  • Fish eggs 2 pieces
  • Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Red chili powder 2 tbsp
  • Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
  • Oil 8 tbsp
  • Coriander leaves
Preparation :-

  1. First take a bowl, add cleaned fish eggs, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and mix it well...... And leave it for 1 hour........ 
  2. After 1 hour, open the lid again mix it once. Now take a wok add oil to heat, when oil is heated then add marinated fish eggs  and fry it both sides in medium flame.......
  3. Eggs are fried both side (golden brown) then add coriander leaves and then switch off the gas.....
Now the tasty and delicious simple to prepare Fish Egg fry recipe is ready to serve...... Its good to eat with dal, sambar, rasam etc....., So friends try this simple dish in your home and enjoy the new taste........... Your's Neha Satish......... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment