Cucumber Dry Fish Curry Recipe Andhra Style

       Hi friends, to day am sharing one desi recipe 'Cucumber Dry Fish Curry', this is so old recipe...... My amma prepare this curry, very taste.. She will prepare so easy and simple process to make this.. Taste is simple wow....  In my school day, when my amma prepare this curry for my carriage that day my friends definitely share my carriage...... school day are golden daysss........ :) In my childhood day's are so much happy day, sweet day's for me...... :) Am so much naughty girl, me and my friends are bench friends, in my bench 3 me, my friend Rajani and Vijaya lakshmi we are bench and best friends..... In my class strant 20 member only all are my friends but we 3 are best friends.... When my amma prepare this curry my friends will not share to me....... ha ha ha........ really i miss my school day's and my friends........ Ok lets move to preparation........ Ingredients are here.......


Ingredients :-

  • Cucumber 1 medium
  • Dry fish pieces 6 
  • Onions 2 medium
  • Tomatoes 2 medium
  • Tamarind water 1 cup ( Small lemon size tamarind and soak it and mash it make puree)
  • turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
  • Red Chili powder 2 tbsp
  • Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
  • Fenugreek seeds 1/4 tsp
  • Rock Salt to taste (or) Salt
  • Oil 8 tbsp
  • Green chilies 2
  • Curry leaves
Preparation :-
  1. First dry fish pieces and soak it in hot water for 3 minute, and clean it put it a side..... 
  2. Now take a wok add oil 2 tbsp to heat, when oil is heated then add cleaned fry fish and fry it like this......
  3. Now take a wok add oil to heat, when oil is heated then add mustardseeds, fenugreek seeds to fry. And then add chopped onions, curry leaves to fry......
  4. When onions are fried, then add chopped tomatoes mix it, then add rock salt (in this curry rock salt is so tasty as you like take salt also) and mix it well for..... When tomatoes are soft then add chopped cucumber pieces and mix it well and boil it for cucumber is boiled......
  5. Cucumber is boiled then, add red chili powder mix it well.... Now take tamarind water add to it and mix it well.....
  6. And now close with lid and boil it for 10 minutes, when it came's one boil then add green chilies,fried dry fish pieces and mix it again close with lid....
  7. And boil it for thick curry like this...... And leave it for cool...... After the curry is cool and then move it to a serving bowl....
And now the dish is ready to serve...... Its good to eat with steam rice.... This is so delicious recipe it will be store next day also....  mmmmmmhhhhhhh the taste is super guys..... So friends try this recipe in your home and share it to your family and friends....... So friends try this and share it to u all....... And send to me a small feed back to me...... :) Your's Neha Satish...,
Cucumber Dry Fish Curry Recipe Andhra Style How to Prepare

          

1 comment: