sorakaya halwa sweet recipe how to make

          Hi friends happy sunday :)... Today one sweet recipe Sorakaya Halwa (Bottle gourd Halwa). In my home I like to eat sweets, but my husband like's hot and spicy... So I prepare almost to my husband hot only.. Off course I prepare both sweet and hot ha ha ha.. Actually I prepare halwa's regularly in my home, like carrot halwa, beet root halwa, vermicelli halwa, suji halawa etc..., You I don't like sorakaya (bottle gourd) but my amma prepare this veg in my home monthly 3 times.. like she prepare sorakaya fry, sorakaya pappu, sorakaya curry like so much types... That day I am not eat :), but my amma not accepted so mmmmmhhhhhh... But one day my amma prepare this halwa to me.. she will not told me this sorakaya, after I completed this amma told me that is sorakaya that day onward's am fan of this Sorakaya.... So friends today I will share another my amma cousin recipe. Here is is the details...
Ingredients :-

  • Sorakaya grated 1 cup
  • Sugar 1 cup
  • Milk made 1/2 cup
  • Cardamoms powder 1 tsp
  • Ghee 15 tbsp
  • Milk 1 cup
  • Almonds (all dry fruits)
Preparation :-

  1. First take a wok add ghee to heat, then add almonds to fry, after fry move it to a side. 
  2. Now in same wok add grated bottle gourd and then fry it for leaves raw smell... 
  3. Bottle gourd fried, then add milk mix it well for.. And boil it for 10 minutes in low flame.
  4. Then add sugar again mix it well for.. And cook it for sugar is melted it came halwa consistency... 
  5. Now add milk made again mix it well for..... Cook it for 5 more minutes and then move it to a serving bowl and then serve it.......  
So tasty and sweet recipe Sorakaya (bottle gourd) halwa is ready to eat.. You can serve this hot are cool its prefect.... So friends try this simple sweet item in your home and then send to me a small feed back to me..... :) yours Neha Satish.........

0 comments:

Post a Comment