Coconut Milk Biryani South Indian Recipe How to Prepare

         Hi friends good morning to all..... Happy Mother's Day... To all mother's.... 
Today recipe is 'Coconut Milk Biryani'... This is south Indian recipe.. In Tamil Nadu this recipe very famous... recipe. My grand mother (father mom) is lived in Chennai.. When I got holidays I will go to my grand mother home I will enjoyed my holiday's in Chennai.. Its a great place and traditional smell there.. I love to eat Chennai Idly sambar, kesari very much.. My grand mother will go to temple every Saturday, I will also go with here.. That day my grand mother will prepare Coconut Rice in home wow its amazing..... Its amazing taste and smell is so good fresh coconut milk, I really love it to eat this recipe.... :)..  Next time I will tried this recipe in my home some little bit changes, that I invite my best friends also to my home I will give them small party in my home.. So I will tried this recipe.. My mom help to cook this rice.. All my friend's will love it so much.. Neha its a great taste yar.. I am really so happy.. Than q U grand maaaaaaa....... And also my amma love u my darling amma..... So friends try this recipe.. So lets see the process to make the 'Coconut Milk Biryani' 

Ingredients :-

  • Coconut milk 1,1/2 cups
  • Rice 1 cup
  • Onion 1
  • Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Mint leaves
  • Green chilies 5
  • Cinnamon stick pieces 3
  • Cloves 5
  • Cardamom 4
  • Bay leaf 1
  • Ghee 8 tbsp
  • Cashew nut paste 3 tbsp
Coconut Milk biryani South Indian recipe How to Make
Preparation :-

  1. First take a cooking vessel add ghee, when ghee is heated then add cloves, cinnamon stick, bay leaf, cardamom to fry it for.
  2. Now add finely chopped onions, mint leaves, green chili pieces to fry it for lite brown color. Then add ginger garlic paste also and mix it well for good smell.
  3. Ghee will oozes out, then add cashew nut paste and fry it for 5 minutes in low flame... Ghee will oozes out then add water 1/2 glass, coconut milk 1,1/2 cups, salt and mix it well. 
  4. And mix it well and then put the lid to boil the water, when the water is boiled add soaked rice and then mix it well.. 
  5. And cook it medium flame for 10 to 15 minutes... After the rice is boiled mix it lite then put the dum for 5 more minutes.. And then move it to serving bowl and serve it hot....
Yummy and tasty recipe "Coconut Milk Biryani" is so tasty and delicious rice.. You can serve this rice with any masala curry... like potato masala curry as u like to eat this tasty rice... So friends try this recipe in your home and then send to a feed back to me guys........ :) Have a great Sunday...... Once again Happy Mother's Day to mom's........

0 comments:

Post a Comment