Aloo Panner Masala Curry Recipe How To Prepare

    Aloo Gobi is a traditional Punjabi main dish made out of potatoes, panner, beans and fine blend of spices or masalas. Main ingredients for preparing Aloo Paneer dish includes garlic, ginger, onion, coriander, tomato, and cumin. This punjabi special vegetarian cusine goes well with Paratha, Roti and Puris. It is very famous in north India and a popular Indian cusine worldwide. This recipe is also spelled as alu paneer or aloo paneer or potato paneer curry. This recipe is about Aloo and paneer. When my dad was staying in Delhi (so long). My dad is a Army Man so my dad live in Delhi.. There my dad friend are lived in delhi, one day my dad went there house, my dad friend wife will prepare to prepare this curry North-Indian Aloo Paneer. My love it so much, after then my dad will came to here in holidays, then my dad prepare this recipe to my amma.. But I am not born.. My sister will be there only.. Then my amma learn that recipe.. mmmhhhh... Really its good aroma the tasty yummy.. Lets see the process to make the curry...

Ingredients :-

  • Boiled Potatoes 250 grams
  • Panner Pieces 100 grams
  • Finely Chopped Beans 50 grams
  • Green chilli 5 to 6
  • Onions 3
  • Tomatoes 2
  • Turmeric powder 1/4 spoon
  • Almonds 6
  • Cashew nuts 8
  • Poppy seeds 3 spoons
  • Shajira 1/2 spoon
  • Jeera 1 spoon
  • Ginger garlic paste 1 spoon
  • Chilli powder 2 spoons
  • Salt to taste 
  • Oil 8 spoons
  • Curry leafs, Coriander leafs
Aloo Panner Masala Curry Recipe How To Cook
Method :-


  1. First take a pan add oil and fry panner pieces for lite golden colour, then put a side.
  2. Take a jar add turmeric powder, tomato pieces, onion pieces, almond, cashew nuts, poppy seeds, sesame seeds and grind it. Thne add water and make a paste of it. 
  3. First take a wok add oil to heat, then add shajira, jeera and fry. Then add green chillies, curry leaves, ginger garlic paste and fry it again.
  4. Next add Onion, cashew paste and mix it well, and fry it for good smell. Then add water and mix it well.
  5. Then add salt, red chilli powder and mix it well. Then add fried panner pieces, and mix it well.
  6. Then add boiled aloo pieces, beans and fry it well. Then close the lid to boiled. Boil it for 5 minutes.
  7. Then add coriander powder, coriander leafs and mix it well then move to serving bowl.... And sever it hot........
 Its very delicious and tasty Aloo panner masala curry is ready...... U can eat with chappti, roti and rice..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment