How to Prepare Spicy Yam Curry Recipe Desi Style

           Hi friends, today I am sharing one different and Desi style recipe Yam curry... This recipe is so spicy & sour, actually my grand mother prepare this curry / gravy / pulusu in your child-hood days... When we to my grand moms home she must be prepare this curry for me!!! why means I love this curry. Not only my grand mother my amma also prepare this, but my grand mother prepare style is different my amma  prepare style is different but taste is yummy.... why mean's amma is amma right.... love u maaaaaaaa....... :) My amma so sweet she is very caring about me, my dad and my sister she is always thinking about her family only.. When any body like my friends or my sister friends came to our home then she will prepare so many types of different snacks prepare so caring and loving... You know guys my friends came to my home only for my amma not to meet me ha ha ha.... My amma not only amma my world best friend..... and mother love u maaaaaaaaaaaaa and I miss u alot........☹ I miss u alot...... Ur in my heart ma I never forgot u you always in my heart  you are my soul--------- no words to share my speechless guys my heart ......... ok lets move to curry... Friends this curry is very simple to prepare and so easy to cook so lets see the process to make this curry........

Ingredients :-

  • Yam 250 grams
  • Onions 2
  • Tomatoes 2
  • Tamarind small lemon size 10 grams
  • Red Chili powder 2 tbsp 
  • Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
  • Salt to taste
  • Jaggery 3 tbsp
  • Oil 8 tsp
  • Mustard seeds 1 tsp
  • Fenugreek seeds 1/2 tsp
  • Curry leaves
Preparation :-

  1. First take yam peel it and clean, then cut it small pieces and put it in water...... Now take a wok add oil to heat, when oil is heated then add mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds to fry.. Then add chopped onions to fry, now add curry leaves and fry it for soft......
  2. When onions are soft then add turmeric powder, salt or rock salt mix it well for.... then add chopped tomato pieces and mix it well for...... Boil it for tomatoes are soft...
  3. Tomatoes are soft then add chopped yam pieces, red chili powder and mix it well for......
  4. Now close it with lid and boil it for 2 minutes in low flame..... After 2 minutes, open the lid mix it well for.. Then add socked tamarind mash it then make water and add this tamarind water and mix it well......
  5. Now add jaggery  and mix it well for, then close with lid and boil it for 5 to 10 minutes in medium to low flame.... When the gravy is thick like this the switch off the gas and then live it for 10 to 15 minutes.... and then move it to a serving bowl......
Now the dish is ready to serve....... Its very tasty and spicy and sour sweet curry / gray... Actually my grand mother add jaggery in this curry like brinjal curry, ladys finger, what ever gravy / curry's / pulusu lu she add sugar or jaggery, its like sweet sour and spicy she like to she like to this type... So friends try this curry in your home share it and enjoy it...... Its good to eat with rice, roti and chapati........ So friends try this and send to me a mess to me.......... 

1 comment: