Stuffed Egg Chapati Recipe Andhra Style How to Prepare

           Hi friends, today one different delicious so easy and simple dinner / morning break fast or lunch box item "Stuffed Egg Chapati"..... Chapatis are my favorite, so I make them really very regular. I make it me and my hubby and when I make it I do some tasty variations, me and my hubby loves very much....  Actually I prepared egg chapati in my college days, I love it so much.. After marriage first time I prepared this for my hubby he also loved it so muchhhh :).. During such days, these egg chapatis always comes to my rescue, I either make the plain egg chapatis or the masala chapatis. But I prefer the masala egg chapatis more often as they give a better flavor and aroma to the chapatis. You can make the plain egg chapatis for the kids. Some call these egg paratha but I do not prefer to call it so, because parathas do look and taste different from chapatis. In this egg chapati so me little bit care for this.. Y means egg mixture beat, then add to chapati and then close all side its must be careful to prepare this and then after turn it carefully..... Its very simple to prepare this....... Morning time this recipe prefect to kids, not only you can pack this then send it in lunch box also....... Here is the Stuffed Egg Chapati item, step by step pic........


stuffed egg chapati recipe andhra style How to make
Ingredients :-

  • Eggs 3 to 4 (one egg for one chapati)
  • Chapati dough 
  • Onion big size 1
  • Green chili 1
  • Turmeric powder 2 pinches
  • Red chili powder for your spicy
  • Salt to taste
  • Oil 3 tbsp
    stuffed egg chapati recipe
Preparation :-

  1. First take a bowl beat egg, then add chopped onions, chopped green chilli, turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder again beat it........
    stuffed egg chapati recipe andhra style How to cook
  2. And then take a chapati pan to heat, then make chapati add to pan fry it one side like this.. Then turn it another side put it in sim flame.
    andhra style stuffed egg chapati recipe how to prepare
  3. Now add egg mixture into chapati spread it to chapati... like this......
    andhra style stuffed egg chapati recipe
  4. Slowly close one side like this (it will be came samosa shape) then add oil... All sides close like this....... Fry it in low flame only.. (fry it for 1 minute in low flame)
      how to make stuffed egg chapati recipe
  5. Slowly turn another side, then add oil and fry it in low flame for 1 more minute... Then turn fried both sides..
      how to prepare stuffed egg chapati recipe
  6. When both sides are fried then move it to a serving plate....
      how to prepare stuffed egg chapati andhra style recipe
Now my favorite delicious item Stuffed Egg Chapati is ready to eat....... Its not only my favorite all my family member love it so much..... So friends try this simple and easy to make morning break fast or night dinner time to serve this..... So guys you must try this share it and tell to me howz it will be the taste.......... :) yours Neha Sandy Sathish.........
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment